Advanced Search

Author Topic: Updating GVH soon - Gimmie yo requests  (Read 60083 times)

September 21, 2010, 02:35:41 PM
Reply #210

Offline CarThief

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 21, 2009, 10:31:00 PM

• View Profile
Re: Updating GVH soon - Gimmie yo requests
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »
Seems a little too effecient for its cost and time, but oh well. Its not like you need to aim it perfectly like ice arrows to do the instant kill, aside the possibility to damage yourself (and make yourself slower if holding it too long), it seems without much of an disadvantadge.

Meh, atleast its somewhat useless when suprise attacked. The whole Ammar thing is an unlrelated remark on how amusing it is when he blows himself up, hehe... Ah, never gets old...

Hmm... Atleast there's no new flaws, tricks or bugs popping up. All it needs is an update to make the gameplay more fair and amusing, as damn, playing against good marines is pure hell. Especially when your attack renders you defenceless. There's simply no escape, no chance of dodging, nothing but a three strike and you're out system, if you're lucky...
I'd almost be tempted to make an map, if i had the inspiration, hmm... Though without a good layout... Meh.

September 21, 2010, 02:54:49 PM
Reply #211

Offline Frits

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 01, 2009, 02:21:34 PM

• View Profile
Re: Updating GVH soon - Gimmie yo requests
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2010, 02:54:49 PM »
Quote from: "CutmanMike"
I have to admit, my Hunter hit and run tactics don't quite work too well as they used to!

Proof of my argument I tell you!