Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Mighty Number Nine: Inafune Strikes Back

<< < (64/64)

PacManFan:
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER II

...THE CURSE LIVES ON.

PressStart:
I've been enjoying the game quite a bit! It is too bad about technical issues on console versions and other Kickstarter related things; I've been pretty lucky with my Steam version so far.

Some of the transformations are really cool, like Brandish giving you Strider-like sword slashes at no weapon cost. You have to do special techniques (down slash, frenzied cuts) to use energy (which is another thing I like; some powers having multiple attacks).

Heihachi_73:

--- Quote from: "Jakeinator" ---I wouldn't mind if they kept making 8 bit Mega Man games for classic IF they also continued stuff like the X series and didn't revert that back to 16-bit style and kept it advancing. I doubt they'd pull something like that if they made another game in the latter Mega Man (zero and ZX) style though.
--- End quote ---
8-bit is dead, Megaman classic needs to enter 20XX already. Besides, 7, 8 and Megaman & Bass had 16-bit graphics, and I still regard those as the last proper games in the series. 9 and 10 should have had the same visual style, and the ability to slide at least.

jerrycheng:
Thanks for the information..

Hunters120:
And now... 3 years later...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version