Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Xenoblade Series (Chronicles, X)

(1/3) > >>

Ceridran:
Hey, have you heard about Xenoblade Chronicles? It's a 2010 JRPG that was brought outside of Japan with the encouragement of Project Rainfall. It uses a non-turn based battle system, has beautiful landscapes and music, and tells a long story all the way through.

When it came to America, it was a Gamestop exclusive, and it quickly became rare. At one point called people for their copies to trade them in for another game. For those who gave in, their copies were resold for around $90. The Wii version of this game may be a pain to find at a good price.

Recently, a version of Xenoblade Chronicles for the New 3DS has been announced! For those who weren't able to experience it on the Wii, you should be able to finally pick up and play this game!

Also, a sequel that isn't quite a sequel, Xenoblade Chronicles X, was announced for the Wii U. Here's two trailers!
(click to show/hide)

ZeStopper:
Gamestop, you ripp-offers, the game must be that good.
This is why I buy from Target.

Ceridran:
I doubt you would at all find it at Target if that's what you want.

On the initial release, it was only sold at Gamestop, and that's probably the only option for returning the game that you would have. Any form of selling the game yourself was Amazon and eBay where it usually went for $120+.

And yes, it is a good game. It became rare.

CDRom11_2007:
Just thought I should revive this topic because remake/new game, so yea. Anyone excited for Xenoblade Chronicles X?

theanjo:
I'm hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm pretty sure a Famitsu reviewer had put in over 300 hours into the game when he beat it. Honestly, that kinda makes the $60 launch price sounds like a deal considering the size of the adventure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version