Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > MM8BDM Discussion

Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch - Archives release! (UP TO V6B)

(1/5) > >>

PotatoStrike:
Hello there, fellow people of Cutstuff!

The four last days, I started looking for every version ever of MM8BDM. I compiled them into one zip file for legacy purposes, and also to let you discover what it was like before. You'll see how big the gap between versions is!

This archive contains the following versions:
Alpha
SGC Demo
v1a
v1b
v1c
v1d
v1d-old
v2a
v2b
v2c
v3a
v3b
v4a
v4b
v4c
v5a
v5b
v5c
v5d
v6a
v6b

Before you ask, yes, I asked Mike if I could release this archive. Though what Mike doesn't want to see is outdated versions being hosted.

You can download the Archives on Google Drive

Have fun going back in time!

Don't forget to read the readme file, you'll find some details there.

Special thanks:
CutmanMike, for providing v2b specially for this pack.
Promestein, for providing the MEGA mirror, no longer in use.

EDIT (11/03/2023): Updated the Google Drive link to include all downloads for v6b: installer, 32bit and 64bit. Just use the appropriate one.

Gumballtoid:
It might be a good idea to set up a MEGA or Google Docs folder so folks can pick and choose which versions they want to download. Downloading every version at once is kind of painful.

PotatoStrike:

--- Quote from: Gumballtoid on June 07, 2017, 01:48:26 PM ---It might be a good idea to set up a MEGA or Google Docs folder so folks can pick and choose which versions they want to download. Downloading every version at once is kind of painful.

--- End quote ---

True. I'll make folders ASAP.

Promestein:
I went and individually packaged them.

https://mega.nz/#F!qkFg1ZYA!fQlEXt7_SsVutIVAYtKozA

PotatoStrike:

--- Quote from: Promestein on June 07, 2017, 05:12:09 PM ---I went and individually packaged them.

https://mega.nz/#F!qkFg1ZYA!fQlEXt7_SsVutIVAYtKozA

--- End quote ---

Thanks Promestein! I'm doing the same by my side on Google Drive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version