Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > MM8BDM Discussion

MM8BDM V6 - Development begins!

(1/59) > >>

CutmanMike:

After a short(tm) break, the Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch team will now begin development of version 6, also known as the Mega Man 10 expansion! This time the project's development will be lead by Dr. Freeman, with assistance from Korby and myself. The expansion will contain all that you can expect from a MM8BDM core expansion: New weapons, maps, skins, campaign, etc all based on Mega Man 10 content, along with some new surprises sprinkled in! In addition, we are also planning to release V5D to fix some annoying bugs that have persisted for far to long, which may also include some bonus map changes and other minor tweaks. Stay tuned for more info on that, and be sure to report anything you'd like to be fixed/changed in the bugs forum as soon as possible!

Please post any questions/concerns/hype in this thread and we will try to be as transparent as we can as we move forward with MM8BDM's development. Thanks for sticking with us, and hope we will have something to tease you all with sooner rather than later  :)

XFlame:
I can't believe it's here, man it's going to be huge once it's done. Best of luck!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MegaVile:
Nice

Superjustinbros:
YESSSS I am massively hyped for this!

Best of luck!

StOil:
It's good to know you guys are back. I wish you the best to succeed on this one (even though it will not fail) and most importantly to have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version