Advanced Search

Author Topic: The UNOFFICAL Weird Dreams Thread.  (Read 37063 times)

March 31, 2015, 01:47:22 AM
Reply #135

Offline SaviorSword

• Standard Member

• Yar har, fiddle dee dee...
  • Date Registered: January 01, 2011, 02:13:30 AM

• View Profile
Re: The UNOFFICAL Weird Dreams Thread.
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2015, 01:47:22 AM »
So me and my sister were goin' from a suburb to a small town. As we arrive'd there, there were mask'd terrorists all over the place in a gunfight with the police! It was rainin' heavily as well. We did not have the option to turn around for some reason so we had to join the fight. I pick'd up a sniper rifle and proceed to kill those mask'd terrorists. Surprisin'ly enough, my sister also join'd the fight and manage'd to win. Neither of us got hurt. When it was time to leave, the water level rose to a really high level and force'd us to take a detour. While I was drivin' and talkin', I try'd to slow down since I felt that I was speedin' a little. I hit a pedal that I though was the brake, but it was neither the brake or gas pedal. It only kept the speed constant, cause'd me to lose control slightly, and made rev sounds whenever I step'd on it. It took me awhile to finally find the actual brake pedal and slow'd down.

So I was goin' to play some weird Dungeons and Dragons-like game with two of my friends on the beach. The beach and water were completely in 8-bit graphics and basic 3-d shapes as the land. Now, the oddest part about the dream was that the friends that I knew are people that I've never seen their faces before! They are friends that I've meet on Steam and somehow my mind was able to "assign" faces and bodies to these people.

So our base's shoppin' center (Base Exchange) became massive mall like buildin'. I was roamin' around and decide'd to look around in a restaurant that just open'd. I stumble'd upon a VIP lounge like place and somehow got in without gettin' caught. When I went in, to my surprise I saw Oprah, Michelle Obama, and 3 other important lookin' women! I got scare'd that I would of interpret'd somethin' big that was goin' among those folks and I did not want to get the receivin' end of somethin' horrible if I did. I was later then seen by some co-worker of mine who knew somethin' was up and nag'd on me to tell him what I saw. I told him about the people, and my co-worker really want'd to go and meet them. As soon as we reenter'd, they were gone!

Fresh outta my Facebook page. My co-workers love to read what I write. Though my current problem is that I'm not gettin' any dreams lately...

April 02, 2015, 06:40:57 PM
Reply #136

Offline Atticus

• Standard Member

• Dank
  • Date Registered: October 31, 2010, 10:23:41 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2015, 06:40:57 PM »
I had a dream where I ventured into an Egyptian pyramid, and subsequently fucked something up, unleashing a horrible plague upon the world. Thankfully, I had an army of pokemom at my side, and I used their flying and surfing powers to get to some location that would stop the plague.

April 05, 2015, 08:42:28 PM
Reply #137

Offline kirbymariomega

• Justice League Member

• inactive but unforgotten
  • Date Registered: January 07, 2012, 12:49:01 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »
I once had a dream in which I woke up with the ability to summon ice cream at will. Everything was all fine and dandy, until I ventured into a karate dojo looking place. After I beat up a variety of bizarre and wacky opponents including bootleg Scrooge McDuck and Walt Disney's frozen head, a weird floating head came in, claiming to be the sun. I melted into a pair of googly eyes and it all ended.

It was weird.