Advanced Search

Author Topic: videogame oddities  (Read 2218 times)

December 06, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
Read 2218 times

Offline ice

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: October 05, 2010, 05:09:31 PM

• View Profile
videogame oddities
« on: December 06, 2013, 12:44:17 PM »
Have you ever had one of those moments like the game is posessed or something is just outright wierd? Post about it here.

For me, Ive been playing mariokart wii for a while always using koopa troopa, but for some reason there is 1 special character that always had my attention, Dry bones. At first I just seen him as a friggin adorable undead koopa that I couldent bring myself to attack, but oddly enough, he sortof developed into my racer x. He never makes any effort to attack me and actually goes as far as taking hits from shells for me and on one occasion actually stopped a incoming red shell with a green one, but he normally comes in last, though thats normally due to the small characters rivals always being heavy ones, but recently, drybones actually started racing seriously more often still refraining from attacking me with me doing the same usually resulting in very close races resulting in us having 1st and 2nd place and resulting in us having an actual friendly rivalry. Do you guys think its possible for an NPC to have some kind of relationship with the player?

Oddly a true story, and not some kind of attempt at some creepypasta