Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Mighty Number Nine: Inafune Strikes Back

(1/65) > >>

CHAOS_FANTAZY:
There's been a lot of talk about where Mega Man is going lately, and the general consensus seems to be "nowhere fast."  With his recent inclusion in Smash4, unsureness has stirred up once more.  Regardless of whether or not CapCom can be trusted, however, I think it would be in everyone's best interest to know:  Inafune has not abandoned us.

http://kotaku.com/heres-the-spiritual-successor-to-mega-man-youve-alway-1233564815

The video explains it best, but basically, Mega Man's back—just under a brand new face.  There's a Kickstarter going on right now for the new game, and it's got a bit of a price tag associated with it, so I felt it would be a good idea to spread it as quickly as possible.  Are you excited to hear about this?

LlamaHombre:
I've been trying to think of something clever to say but my own thoughts keep lapping around themselves and I don't really know how to express the joy I'm feeling right about now.

I guess I could start with "Welcome back."

I'm so ecstatic about hearing that something like this is in production and I cannot wait to hear more about it.

Ceridran:
Keiji Inafune doesn't get the rights to Megaman aaand this happens! Are those HANDDRAWN? This will be great.

+1289

Emmanuelf06:
For me, its a big troll (its pretty LIKE megaman games), Inafune CAN do it, but the problem is: If capcom doesnt make any Megaman games soon, it can be ugly for us.

Inafune is not the problem, he can do it (his own c.right) but it's maybe bad for megaman? I feel that like a "official" rival game or competitor.....

The game looks cool too, need to see the soundtrack but i will be always with megaman (i hope). :p

ZeStopper:
It looks awesum.
It was cool to see some of the redesigned forms of some of the characters.
And as Emmanuel said, this might it's own competitor.

THIS PROJECT WILL NOT FAIL!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version