Advanced Search

Author Topic: Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it  (Read 25924 times)

August 15, 2009, 10:23:19 AM
Read 25924 times

Offline Xorpedo

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 07:53:32 AM

• View Profile
    • http://moonlightkillers.freeforums.org/
Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it
« on: August 15, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »
Post what's your favourite class in the Human team, Ghoul team, and what's your fav class overall.

My Favorite Human: Cyborg
Cyborg is my fav human cuz: the lack of speed can be fixed while jetpacking, cuz of its firepower and cyborg is very reliable for my playing style. My best moment with it was when the human team was outnumbered (1 human (me) vs. 5 creepers) in GVH04 and 1 by 1 i got'em all!

Favourite Ghoul: Jitterskull
I like these strong classes with high firepower and strong attacks cuz they support my gameplay style. The best moment was when i got 3 humans in 1 bite in GVH09.

Fav class: Cyborg!

August 15, 2009, 11:37:54 AM
Reply #1

Offline Blox

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 05:25:09 PM

• View Profile
Re: Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 11:37:54 AM »
Code: [Select]
Favorite human: None (Oh, the irony..)
Description: I'm balanced in skills, so I can't quite choose a favorite one. (Although I'm mostly playing as a marine or cyborg. *Hunters get yelled at nowadays. >_>*)
Best moments: There's a lot of them and because of that, I can only remember small chunks of them.  :(
Code: [Select]
Favorite ghoul: Sjas
Description: It's probably the next to hardest ghoul to be. (Creepers are pretty useless versus good marines)
Best moments: Probably when I had 28 frags a domination medal. (Those were the good old days of GvH.. :( ) :3

August 15, 2009, 11:50:42 AM
Reply #2

Offline Possesed

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 11:26:24 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »
My Favourite Human Class is Hunter because i suck as human and i can onlt hit a ghoul with ice arrows  :oops:

My fav Ghoul is oviously JITTERSKULL!!!! My reason? He GODDAMN PWNS and i dont have to navagate around obsticles.

Ovrall fav: JITTERSKULL

My best moment in gvh (this is true i aint liying) was when i got all 3 jitterskull achivements in one epic chomp!!

How? I had about 3-4 frags on that round and killed a cyborg class. There were 2 people (a hunter and a marine) hiding behind crates. I charged in and pushed my kills up to 5-6 (the reaper), got the last 2 classes needed for 3 course meal and of course i got the 2 humans at once (dinner for two).

August 15, 2009, 03:29:01 PM
Reply #3

Offline White

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 12:31:46 AM

• View Profile
    • http://cybruiserdomain.freeforums.org/index.php
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »
Favorite Human : Cyborg
Being able to fly faster than Sjas is definetly an achievement.
Don't you forget it ;)

Favorite Ghoul : Sjas
This being my professional class, I can do a various number of nasty attacks that are under-handed and tricky...

Favorite Over-all : Sjas

Best moment : When I took down 8 seperate humans and had all achievements with Sjas.
Every type of human too  :mrgreen:

August 15, 2009, 11:45:50 PM
Reply #4

Offline lord_of_hell

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 04:54:15 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »
fav human: cyborg:
plasma pack+ jet pack+ awsome taunt= awsome guy :D
best momment...fight creepers as cyborg is easy, but fight sjas it isnt, so then, i like to challenge to the sjasfaces :D

fav ghul: sjasface:
annoying clown what scream every sec like a hardcore noob, but his atack rulz like his reflection.
best momment: reflect a grenade pwns :D

August 16, 2009, 02:42:05 AM
Reply #5

Offline Robjoe

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 03:10:58 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.xfire.com/profile/catadioptrictrap/
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 02:42:05 AM »
Favorite Human Class: The Cyborg
While slow, this can be easily circumvented by bunny-hopping and strafe running. If you do those things, the only Ghoul that can catch up to you is Choke, maybe Jitter if they charged before you got to far ahead, or the Creeper if it uses all three of it's Stun Balls. Add to the above with the fact you can fly for days.. months... years, and you are practically the quickest Human on your team (Most of the time). And the Plasma balls, while slow, do 16 or so damage in one hit. And remember, it is a rapid fire weapon, and you can mind-game like there's no tomorrow with them. But quite possibly the best thing about the Cyborg is that if you hear a Ghoul, you can ask who's there, and after you kill them, inform them that there are no hard feelings to be had.

Favorite Ghoul Class: None
I can't decide, really, all 4 of them are really fun to play, and they all have their ups and downs. So, I'm just going to take the cheap way out and say all of them. =P

Favorite Moment: I really don't know. probably when I was on some idiot's server that thought it was funny to have falling damage on, and I reflected a Cyborg out of the place he was going, and made him die from falling damage due to no ammo. =P

August 16, 2009, 12:55:09 PM
Reply #6

Offline Xorpedo

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »
Quote from: "Possesed"
My fav Ghoul is oviously JITTERSKULL!!!! My reason? He GODDAMN PWNS and i dont have to navagate around obsticles.

Yeah, Jitterskull is hard to master, but when you do master him, you can PWN!  :twisted:

August 17, 2009, 09:43:59 AM
Reply #7

Offline CutmanMike

• Administrator

• Is it hot in here or is it just zscript?
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

• View Profile
    • https://cutstuff.net
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
Choke: Throwing a bloodball from one tower in GVH07 and hitting someone over the wall in the middle (done it twice!)

August 17, 2009, 02:36:23 PM
Reply #8

Offline ThaMarine

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 09:13:47 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
Quote from: "Xorpedo"
Yeah, Jitterskull is hard to master, but when you do master him, you can PWN!  :twisted:

No, not really. I only played as a Jitter like 2 times, but I really owned everyone. Jitter is too easy for me, it feels kinda like cheating.

Favourite Human: Cyborg (this may change when the GhostBuster gets an update)

I can even pawn Creepers with it. I remember, one time, it was 4:4 and like 10 vs 10. All my allies got killed and I was left to fight four Ghouls alone (one of them was a Jitter and he really pawned at it). First, I was fighting one Ghoul (I think he was a Sjas) I and won. Then, I had to fight the remaining 3 Ghouls and I won :D. Cyborg FTW. But, this may change when the GhostBuster gets updated because I'm really interested in mastering him. I also like to play as a Marine. I'm bad with the Hunter, but I'm trying to get better

Favourite Ghoul: Choke

I rarely play as a Ghoul. But I had the most fun with the Choke, although the Jitter is the easiest to kill with.

August 18, 2009, 08:39:25 AM
Reply #9

Offline Xorpedo

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 08:39:25 AM »
Yeah, I have fun with choke, although i suck with it, i had this cool moment when i killed 3 humans (marine, hunter, cyborg) with 1 bloodball. It was pure luck!

August 18, 2009, 05:26:51 PM
Reply #10

Offline Wartorn

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 02:32:20 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »
Sjas/Marine

As far as best moments go, I was playing on some map by Doomfiend/Aerial (Don't remember the name, it was a vanilla GVH map), and I jumped out the window tossing grenades and shooting my shotgun. 5 seconds later I just realized I had killed the entire enemy team (16v16, 6 ghouls left against 1 human)

August 19, 2009, 12:39:00 PM
Reply #11

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

August 19, 2009, 02:04:32 PM
Reply #12

Offline Danzolegend

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 06:08:58 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »
Now one of my favourite classes was the creeper back in the old Gvh beta: 2
when one could simply crawl up to a unsuspecting plaer and scare the crap outter them with out being reduced to a spammers remains  :cry:

The best map to do this on was actually Gvh05 as at that time not many players knew about the extra hiding spots in the map  :roll:

I got on one day 13 kills in a round as a creeper :P
The best thing back then was people asking me "Ok where the hell are yo- ARGHHHH HOLY SHI-" xD  

Good times..good time...we'll never see them again if you ask me.

August 19, 2009, 02:08:23 PM
Reply #13

Offline CutmanMike

• Administrator

• Is it hot in here or is it just zscript?
  • Date Registered: December 17, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

• View Profile
    • https://cutstuff.net
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 02:08:23 PM »
Err, why not exactly? I still get my Creeper moments online.

Btw I removed your yellow font simply because I can't read it in subsilver2  :razz:

August 19, 2009, 06:06:14 PM
Reply #14

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
fav human: hunter

why: a variety of arrows for every moment and you are prepared for every ocasion... creeper fire, sjas ice or fire, jitter lightning. Also he moves fast and its more easy to escape from the enemies.........
note: i play as marine when the human team is losing...

fav ghoul: jitter

reason:he/she/that move in every map too easy and i can kill more..... thats all.... i think

best moment: i get lightning mastery..... on a online game..... killing 2 sjas.
that was my best moment with human. ghoul: i win a fight 1 vs 4 14hp