Advanced Search

Author Topic: Medal's Campsite: A Half-Ghost Half-Human Swordswoman - Youmu Konpaku  (Read 57911 times)

May 27, 2015, 07:42:25 PM
Reply #30

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• Whimsical Metal Cyclops
  • Date Registered: January 01, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

• View Profile
    • Medal's Youtube, idk, I'm not a YTber
Re: IamaMedalHunter's campsite : The famed war hero
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 07:42:25 PM »
Gals and guys. I'm sorry if I didn't give you anything for the past 3 months. Crazy Real Life is crazy, frying my motherboard ... You know, my good old computer has loyally served me for 5 years. But its fan blows no more ... So I did funerals worthy of a best ally and had to wait without anything to sprite with for a month, but then important times show themselves. Then moral drops. Then now.

But with all of this put aside, I bring you a new data for you to put to use ! Everyone knows this spy, "SolidSnake", correct ?
Snake is supposed to be older than in the data ... ? Well, I modeled the data with his participation in a Brawl as a base. Don't tell me you expected me to actually sneak my way into a military base to steal his DNA sample ...
Anyway, I also made his standing sprites as tall as an idle Megaman. Neat for hiding behind some covers, huh ? You'll have to go to the first page to download the data. Don't get eaten up by the ghouls and take care.

August 12, 2015, 11:13:28 PM
Reply #31

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : Shape-shifting
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 11:13:28 PM »
Oi. It's been 3 months I think ? I just was trying to completly repair myself. A stranger came by and almost destroyed me ... But now I should be okay.

Besides that, I've changed everything I have in a way or another ! That means ALL my datas have been updated, and so do the previews. I hope you'll like the changes done. And to spare you from going to one page or another, I've packed everything into a single single if you want it ; the data pack can be downloaded by clicking on the scarf icon. I'll update it each time a new data from me is out. Head to the first page to download my improved datas.  Don't forget to erase the old versions from your skins folder !
... You know, I have a question. Between constantly fighting in hopes for a better future, or just enjoy every moment of your life, which one of the two options would you choose ? I know you'll probably say "Well I have to plan my future ahead", but making a plan doesn't benefit you if you're not gonna consider what's around you right now nor if you're not gonna take the fruits when the time comes ... Or maybe you're just telling yourself I'm overthinking ... Anyway, what's your answer ?
[Please answer to the poll above : the outcome will depend on the votes !]

Finally, the "changelogs" won't appear anymore on the first post. I'll post them in a new post when I rectify a data yet again ; and if you can't find this page to read the changelogs, do not worry, they're also inside the pk3s. But for now, here are the changelogs for all of my datas if your interested :

-Overall :
(click to show/hide)

-Breakman & Blues :
(click to show/hide)

-Ocean Man :
(click to show/hide)

-Shadowman-Megamix :
(click to show/hide)

-Roll-Celestial :
(click to show/hide)

-SuperMachoMan & Refereeman :
(click to show/hide)

-SuperWily :
(click to show/hide)

-L'Etranger (nothing bad happened when I modified it ; at least that's what I think) :
(click to show/hide)

-Joterra Kujo :
(click to show/hide)

-Aile-XCM & Spider :
(click to show/hide)

-Rebirth of Evil's Roots :
(click to show/hide)

-SolidSnake :
(click to show/hide)

August 13, 2015, 02:42:38 PM
Reply #32

Offline PantherKing73

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 06, 2013, 10:33:11 PM

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : Shape-shifting
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »
Can I say that these updated skins are absolutely amazing? I'm jealous. But the L'Etranger skin is what scares me sometimes. It could qualify in a creepypasta if you wanted it to. I only wish that I could get my skin frames right when I'm drawing them...

October 20, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Reply #33

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : The Epic tales of the Battlers of Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 07:00:41 PM »
Yo, I've been away in lands far away, in hopes of seeing something new. After a month of wandering, still nothing very interesting so I headed back. But on my way, there were these ancient ruins in a desert that actually weren't extremely far from here. I figured I'd look inside and I've found these old runes and tablets that were probably used by the ancient civilisations ... Yes, "used". See, they're actually advanced pieces of technology. This old tablet acts like an actual tablet computer !

Anyway, I've also found this poem telling of 4 heroes along with complete infos on them. Guess what I did next ? Head on the first page of this thread to find out !

(Oh yeah ! And I did some hotfixes to the files "Breakman & Blues" & "SolidSnake". Just letting you know.)

Changelog :
(click to show/hide)

October 21, 2015, 02:57:51 AM
Reply #34

Offline Geno

• MM8BDM Extender

• ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Date Registered: March 31, 2012, 10:07:28 AM

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : The Epic tales of the Battlers of Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2015, 02:57:51 AM »
Oh, I haven't actually checked this topic in a while!
Last time I checked, ShadowMan was the newsest skin here!

All of these are really neat!
I especially like that Roll, and those Super Adventure Rockman ones!

November 02, 2015, 01:01:13 AM
Reply #35

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : Under My Skin
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2015, 01:01:13 AM »
Let me sum up what the heck happened : I know some foreign data glitched its way into my data bank so I quarantined it and made it harmless. But that's not the real issue. See, before I could do anything, it corrupted my most recent datas, the EBF Party. Now they are dark versions of their former state and I had to quarantine them too before it attacks everything ; Hopefully I backed everything up. And now I managed to make them harmless too. Head to the first page to acquire them if you dare.

Changelog :
(click to show/hide)

November 02, 2015, 09:21:00 PM
Reply #36

Offline Zard1084

• Donator

• The world is pain...
  • Date Registered: August 24, 2012, 11:25:00 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Zard1084
Re: Medal's campsite : Under My Skin
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2015, 09:21:00 PM »
Oh man Epic Battle Fantasy!!!

March 12, 2016, 11:52:39 PM
Reply #37

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : In 2 centuries, a life-changing meteo
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »
Yo. I'm getting things out later and later, don't I ? Do not worry, I'm not slacking off. Just having work split between my project and another one.
Anyway, Aile came here again. And he told me more about his world : I never thought it would be so similar to ours, being plunged into chaos that often ... Hopefully, there's always a form of resistance that brings some order back, and according to Aile, in this resistance, there are 3 "reploids" that were unlikely to become elites. Meet them as SHIFT datas that you can find on the first page of this thread !

(PS : And if you haven't seen it yet, I cleaned up my place "a little". I replaced the super long "stories" by brief descriptions of the datas. Yup, I've hit the character limit because of all of this writing. If you miss them, you can still read them inside the pk3 themselves.)

Changelog :
(click to show/hide)

March 13, 2016, 02:05:18 AM
Reply #38

Offline Dimpsy

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 09:10:04 PM

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : In 2 centuries, a life-changing meteo
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2016, 02:05:18 AM »
i got hype thinking that it was aile from megaman zx but now i'm slightly disappointed
oh well, still great skins nonetheless

September 20, 2016, 01:12:36 AM
Reply #39

Offline GameAndWatcher

• Standard Member

• Gosh!
  • Date Registered: April 03, 2011, 05:44:04 AM

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : In 2 centuries, a life-changing meteorite
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2016, 01:12:36 AM »
Pardon the bump, but is there any chance that the classes version of Title Defense Macho Man will get updated for the new Topman class? Also, Alien-compatible SuperWily?

October 04, 2016, 10:32:08 PM
Reply #40

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Re: Medal's campsite : The man the Devils fear
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2016, 10:32:08 PM »
Yo. It's been a long time. Too long. 6 months in fact. Heh, had some side projects but I promise it's been super fun. By the way, you're about to have fun too, with this side project I haven't planned by myself : at this time of year, ghouls around here are way more aggressive than usual. Hopefully, I've met with an ally who will help push them back. His silver lances are the weapons that pierces the unholy, and his knighthood gives him the courage to fight anything, even with nothing but bare fists and underwear. Here's the data of the Silver Knight, "SirArthur".

Changelogs :
(click to show/hide)

October 05, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
Reply #41

Offline bass44

• MM8BDM Extender

• Yeah call us, we'll be drunk!
  • Date Registered: November 23, 2011, 03:40:05 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2016, 05:22:41 AM »
Did you use the Sega Master System sprites for this one?

October 05, 2016, 10:35:52 AM
Reply #42

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2016, 10:35:52 AM »
You could have read the credits which are in the pk3 but oh well. Blaze Yeager made the base A2A8 sprite, and everything else is custom by me. Of course, it's heavily based on "Ghouls n' Ghosts" (arcade) sprites.

October 07, 2016, 02:29:52 AM
Reply #43

Offline GameAndWatcher

• Standard Member

• Gosh!
  • Date Registered: April 03, 2011, 05:44:04 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 02:29:52 AM »
Sorry to bother you again, but the Blues pack also needs to be updated, as YD!Proto Man's slide sprite's code name changed. This should be rather simple to fix.

October 08, 2016, 10:30:58 AM
Reply #44

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 10:30:58 AM »
Ah. Many thanks. It got fixed, so a redownload is recommended.