Advanced Search

Author Topic: Stormer's Skin Data Station (Back With A Vengeance For V6B!)  (Read 5722 times)

October 30, 2019, 01:58:47 PM
Read 5722 times

Offline Stormer Aurion

• Standard Member

• Some Fella in a Fedora
  • Date Registered: October 15, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

• View Profile
Stormer's Skin Data Station (Back With A Vengeance For V6B!)
« on: October 30, 2019, 01:58:47 PM »
Hello everyone, and a good day to you all. I have here with me some data for skins that you all might be interested in adding to your skins folder, compiled together from others' sprites with permission. No bots or music packs at this time, but that may come eventually if I ever decide to learn how to make some.

Notes:
• All skins have been made from spritesheets with permission from the original creator(s), and I do not take credit for making said sprites, only for compiling them into skins.
• Classes compatibility is limited to just the Megaman class for all skins except the Duo-Type Reploid, who also has compatibility with the Duo class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skins:

Rockman Online Reploids: Three skins based on the X-Type Reploid, Zero-Type Reploid, and Duo-Type Reploid classes from the cancelled Rockman Online MMO. I had made these awhile ago, but it slipped my mind to release them until now. All sprites made by Hansungkee, and used with his permission. Downloads: X-Type Reploid, Zero-Type Reploid, Duo-Type Reploid.

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Spiritia Rosenberg and Freudia Neuwahl: A pair of skins based on the stars of the Mega Man clone series Rosenkreuzstilette, Spiritia and Freudia. (Side note, for the life of me, I couldn't find a weapon in the base game that gives Freudia her proper colors.) Downloads: Spiritia, Freudia.

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Aki Light: A skin based of the version of Mega Man seen in Mega Man: Fully Charged. All sprites made by Hansungkee. Download: Aki Light

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

Roll (MM11): A skin based off of Roll's new outfit from Mega Man 11. All sprites made by Hansungkee. Download: Roll (MM11)

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

Stormer: My personal userskin, equipped with color-changing armor and a buster of his own to join in the battle. Sprites made by Dimpsuu and myself. Also comes with a custom mugshot! Download: Stormer

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More skins may be coming eventually, so stay tuned!

October 30, 2019, 02:22:08 PM
Reply #1

Offline hansungkee

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 24, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

• View Profile
Re: Stormer's Skin Data Station
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »
Nice Work Pal, Next up is

Reimu Hakurei,Marisa Kirisame From Touhou!

And

Spiritia-Rosenberg,Freudia Neuwahl From Rosenkreuzstilette!

November 11, 2019, 03:27:29 AM
Reply #2

Offline Ivangel

• Standard Member

• Sup.
  • Date Registered: October 31, 2015, 09:00:52 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 03:27:29 AM »
Since I had some free time to spare and I actually put up together some of Han's skins a while ago, allow me to lend you hand with some, and a few custom sounds thrown in:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g2p87rylvm0w34v/Arcade_Man.pk3/file <-- Arcade Man from MMXOver.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnsn4vjv7jy4llh/MMXSkins.pk3/file <-- X, Zero and Axl.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5b8kocdrwwj74us/TouhouGirls.pk3/file <-- Reimu and Marisa, plus the first skins Han made dubbed "Legacy Reimu" and "Legacy Marisa" respectively.

Hope this helps out, and if you ever get to read this, Han, keep up the good work!

November 11, 2019, 05:16:25 AM
Reply #3

Offline hansungkee

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 24, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 05:16:25 AM »
Nice! Let's See it Soon.

Edit: But It's HSK.

November 11, 2019, 06:38:18 PM
Reply #4

Offline Stormer Aurion

• Standard Member

• Some Fella in a Fedora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 06:38:18 PM »
That actually does help out quite a bit. I was gonna tackle those soon enough, but it seems you beat me to the punch. I've actually also finished Spiritia and Freudia as well, and you can check the OP for those. I'll likely do Cinnamon next.

March 10, 2023, 10:27:32 PM
Reply #5

Offline Stormer Aurion

• Standard Member

• Some Fella in a Fedora

• View Profile
Re: Stormer's Skin Data Station (Back With A Vengeance For V6B!)
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 10:27:32 PM »
Back from the dead, just in time for V6B! And this time I'm packing a triple-punch of new skins I've assembled, including my own userskin with sprites by Dimpsuu and myself! Check the OP for Aki Light, MM11 Roll, and myself, Stormer, now all available for download!