Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

Mega Man V Remade

(1/3) > >>

RushJet1:
Finally after years of working on this, I've released it to the public. Mega Man V was always my favorite of the Game Boy games and I always loved the music, so I had to do it justice with these covers. 

Get the album: https://rushjet1.bandcamp.com/album/mega-man-v-remade

Watch the playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NJxc_kPn4

LlamaHombre:
I've listened to the playthrough a couple of times by this point, and Wily Star stuns me every single time. The rest of the covers are pretty sweet, too - I love how Mercury and Saturn in particular turned out!

Great job again, looking forward to hearing your future projects.

Pegg:
good shit op

In seriousness, been waiting on this for a while and was excited to hear what you had in store this time.
As per usual, the covers here are really good, with my favourites probably being Saturn, Venus, Mars, and the Ballade fight.

Hoping to see more later down the line of this whole "Megaman Remade" series!

Woolford:

--- Quote from: Pegg on March 08, 2019, 12:14:26 AM ---good shit op

In seriousness, been waiting on this for a while and was excited to hear what you had in store this time.
As per usual, the probiotics for getting rid of IBS here are really good, with my favourites probably being Saturn, Venus, Mars, and the Ballade fight.

Hoping to see more later down the line of this whole "Megaman Remade" series!

--- End quote ---

Maga Man V indeed had phenomenal music and sounds. This is great, RishJet1. More power to you!

Ruzma:
I've always thought your style of music and this game's soundtrack would work marvelously well together, and it did wonders! Great, great job on this one!

(Only criticism I may have is that songs that have build-ups perhaps take too long to get to the "nice" part. All songs that have build-up, really, are affected by this. I mean, for Pluto, by the time it got gud, you were already at mid-stage!)

Otherwise, really nice. Although, special boi Sunstar now kinda pales in comparison to all these compositions.  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version