Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Help & Editing

Tutorial collection.

<< < (16/18) > >>

Zard1084:
Yes i have one right now its Here

Jakeinator:
I could really use a custom actor tutorial. I'm trying to add custom spikes to a stage, I think i got what I need but I'm not 100 % also it appears that the actor Isn't showing up for use in DB2.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if I'm in the correct topic for saying this :P

TERRORsphere:

--- Quote from: "Eon_and_Rush" ---I could really use a custom actor tutorial. I'm trying to add custom spikes to a stage, I think i got what I need but I'm not 100 % also it appears that the actor Isn't showing up for use in DB2.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if I'm in the correct topic for saying this :P
--- End quote ---
You need to give the actor a DoomEd Number.

Linnie:
If anyone with coding ability has a lot of their time on their hands, I'm attempting to code a custom Hale, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I know this would be a daunting task, but if possible, would anybody be able to write up a tutorial to create Hale classes, or classes in general? I asked someone if a classes tutorial existed, and I was told that none did.

BombHornet:
How about making a tutorial on creating HUD for weapons or making Classes? I've been searching everywhere to the end but no results. And I'm trying to make Megaman Zero classes, which I plan on making Harpuia, Leviathan, Fefnir, Phantom, Copy X, and Zero(protagonist version). I'm gonna post my project on the other board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version