Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

YOUR ideas for Ghoul and Human classes

<< < (39/41) > >>

TheDriller2011:
Name:Thomas Python
Story:In 2099,the north pole is infested by the demons and many governents must defeat them but they failed.The Corporal Thomas Python is forced to go to the north pole to fight the demons.He said:''Dont worry,i will defeat the demons once and for all!''
He got captured by the demons and teleported to the floating island at planet jupiter. :?
What does it look like:Half Life Zdoom H.E.C.U Grunt
How does it play:He has the same speed of the doom marine,he can jump higher.Note:He can kick the enemies if they are clooser to him. :geek:
What are it's weapons:Primary Weapon:MP5,Secondary Weapon:Spas-12,Melee Weapon:Crowbar.
Why does it belong on GVH:Because,im very intrested about GVH.So...i decided to respect the rules of Cuttstuff.net and skulltag.com. :geek:

TheDriller2011. :|

jitterface:
I got some sprites for Shadow Curser. I basically just drew this and I'm not very good at drawing. Bkasically it's changed from a black sjas to just a black NOT see through cloud. With arms just like ravagers arms, seperate from the body and to the side of the body.  :cool: Get a good think of what it looks like.

crashbang34:
Name:Survivor
Story:When the Ghouls attacked many died except the survivor, he knew regular weapons would not work so he made some high powered home-made weapons. He held out in a old house during the attack when a marine found him, he joined the fight
so he can get back to his regular life.

Looks: He looks a regular business man but he wears a rag on his head and has chains a bullets over his shirt, with most of everything on his covered in blood

Abilities:His is a slow runner and a low jumper, but he has good sight so when you are playing as him you see a arrow over
creepers and invisible sajs's evening him up, he can go over dead teammates and he will earn ammo for what gun he is using

Weapons:Quad-Shotgun-Two Double barrel shotguns are connected by duct tape, has low ammo.
Primary-shoots all barrels at once Secondary-shoots a barrel at a time

Molotov cocktail launcher: a t-Shirt cannon modded to fire molotov cocktails, has ok ammo.
Primary- Shoots one molotov cocktail Secondary- Fires 3 in a row

Razor bat: A bat that will slice any ghoul up
Primary- Swing Bata Bata! Secondary- Does a powerful shove that shoves all ghouls around him

Reason: I feel that this game should have a little more realism and I feel humans need a other class because i'm sick of the other classes

Phandoax94:
I Would Think The Hunter Class Could Have Like Plasma Arrows, Tornado Arrows, And Other Particle Like Things That Could Resist..I Really Love Meepy Ivan's Mod Classes.. But Yeah GvH And Mega-Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Are The Two Mods I Could Play All Day! :mrgreen:

IvanDobrovski:
I encourage everyone who post here to join our IRC channel on skulltag.net #gvh to discuss about their ideas, as your ideas are more than likely to find a way in to GVH : NS rather than the plain GvH.

Have fun playing !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version