Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Games you suggest to other people

(1/21) > >>

KillerChair:
I thought i'd make a topic about games you suggest other people should play.
I'd like to see what games you think will be interesting for me and others.

I for one suggest that people should play Chrono Cross.
Mostly because the storyline is so damn awesome and confusing. Its by far one of the games with the best storylines i have ever played. For all the people who have never heard of this game it is an rpg game with a quite diffrent battlestyle as most rpg's since the spells you use have to be equipped in certain slots for more/less power. For example a level 3 spell in a lvl 4 slot will do better damage, but ofcourse a lvl 4 spell would be better in its own slot.
Its a playsation 1 game so dont expect it to be amazing looking.
Personally i would give this game a 9 out of 10 rating for awesome! :)

For the people who own a Nintendo DS you should play Metroid Prime Hunters.
This game litteraly brought pain to my hands because i could not stop playing it. Its just too damn awesome! Its a shooter game for the DS but it works so incredably fine and smooth.
Theres not really a huge explenation to the storyline but knowing the other metroid games that doesnt really matter since i can wildly guess whats going on. For a DS game the graphics are great and the gameplay is just superb.
I would also give this game a 9 out of 10 for awesome!  :p

CutmanMike:
Is Chrono Cross actually just Chrono Trigger? I haven't actually played either game mind you, I probably should have.

Any game I mention on my blog is probably worth playing, but I only really recommend games if people are lookin' for them. I.e "Hey you know of any good puzzle platformers?"

brotoad:
chrono cross is the sequel to chrono trigger, i only played trigger though (and it was AWESOME)

i reccomend you try out the adventure island games on NES.
or alex kidd in miracle world for sega master system

KillerChair:

--- Quote from: "brotoad" ---chrono cross is the sequel to chrono trigger, i only played trigger though (and it was AWESOME)
--- End quote ---

Not really... its just a game with slightly the same name and the same developers.

--- Quote from: "CutmanMike" ---I.e "Hey you know of any good puzzle platformers
--- End quote ---

At the moment i cannot think of any... unless you think the Gba games of metroid are puzzly?
Anyways... ill let you know if i can think of any.

brotoad:

--- Quote from: "KillerChair
Not really... its just a game with slightly the same name and the same developers.[/quote ---
well, the ghosts of the characters from trigger appear in it, so i figured it must be a sequel! even if it stars completely different characters
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version