Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Resources

ThatDamnNekomimi's uncreatively named Junk Yard

(1/1)

ThatDamnNekomimi:
So uhh.. Yeah. It's a junk yard/resource dump. :Y

Good question random person.

A bunch of portraits (With the Rockman 7 & 8 FC portraits their 8-Bit Deathmatch portrait colors & a bunch being demade from Wily Wars for shits and giggles along with an alternate Duo mugshot. Also included is 8 GBAs for anybody that ports all 8 of the exclusive deathmatch maps that were seen in the GBA Port of Doom 1. Save the Famicom Controller styled GBA for GBADM8.), Super Mario World underground sprites for mapping (based on the Hummer Team NES Port no less.) and it's background to make a skybox, Lava from Somari's take on Marble Zone recolored into Nukage, a bunch of map title cards (including a scary one, one designed for Quickman's level, and one for a little somethin, somethin.), and a teomplate of the title card so you can add your own border to it.

Without further ado...

here ya go.

(click to show/hide)The title cards are based on the following in order of appearance:
1. A custom one I made by mixing some different designs together.
2. The rom hack "Mega Man Forever"
3. Wily Wars version of Mega Man 1
4. Wily Wars version of Mega Man 2
5. Wily Wars version of Mega Man 3
6. Rokko Chan
7. a rom hack I forgot the name of
8. The rom hack "Mega Man CX"
9. A scary version of the Wily Wars one meant for a boss fight with Lord X from Sonic PC Port Remake. The cartridge above the noosed person is meant to be a Sega Genesis/Sega Mega Drive cart instead of one for the NES
10. TOP SECRET. (It goes with one of the portraits.)
11. One meant for the Quickman stage to replicate the trick of Quickman's forhead thingy sticking out slightly out of the character select border

ThatDamnNekomimi:

Have a crabmeat to start the new year.

Andersonmiguelfavian15:
WOW i have seen the optimus prime icon

ThatDamnNekomimi:

--- Quote from: Andersonmiguelfavian15 on January 23, 2023, 09:54:23 PM ---WOW i have seen the optimus prime icon

--- End quote ---

It was remade from the left side of this very image though then slightly tweaked in shading for the forehead thing to get closer to the original 1985 toy and put some color in his eyes.

(click to show/hide)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version