Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Projects & Creative

Re: megaman battle & chase project V2A Released

<< < (174/174)

ice:
Well.. it's been years since I started on this mod, though this is going to be hard for me to say but, due to several factors (stress, too busy due to job taking over my life, lack of motivation, inability to be creative anymore, scripting getting too advance for my limited mental capacity to comprehend, not really too much of a dev team as it's more me doing most of the work with a few contributions from community members over time), I don't think it's going to be possible for me to complete this mod. I really wanted to see this mod completed but unfortunately there's no way it's going to happen as things are now so I'm going to be retiring from this project. However if somebody's willing to pick up the torch feel free to IM me and I'll send over the files of what I have now.

JohnVyttalRay:
Does this works for V5A?

Ivan1997:

--- Quote from: JohnVyttalRay on October 11, 2016, 09:43:09 PM ---Does this works for V5A?

--- End quote ---

I've tested this on V5B, it doesn't work, and I think that this mod probably doesn't work on V5A either. But I'm sure that the user ice or someone else is slowly working on it to make sure it's compatible with V5B.

BTW, ice, if you're reading this, have you considered adding like some kind of career mode, and also adding Chest, Plum and Ribot, with Chest providing a description for each track, Plum interviewing the racer before the race starts, and Ribot doing a commentary on the race, like in the Japanese version of Battle & Chase?

Magnet Dood:
A couple posts up, ice said he retired from the project. I don't know of anyone else who's working on it at the moment, and if they are, they haven't said much about it.

souxd:
sorry, does anyone still have the latest battle & chase wad?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version