Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Skins & Bots etc

CF's Small Skin Shop - Lightning Strikes!

<< < (2/31) > >>

Korby:
He needs a black outline or at least some black on every rotation for Roboenza and Atomic Fire.

CHAOS_FANTAZY:

--- Quote from: "Korby" ---He needs a black outline or at least some black on every rotation for Roboenza and Atomic Fire.
--- End quote ---

I was wondering about that--Wow, I say that a lot--I was considering asking about a black outline, but I thought it wasn't that important.  Should be done in the next 5 minutes.

EDIT:  Still not done yet, but I don't think he looks good with a black outline.  I'll color his eyes and mustache black.

All right, it's all filed up...I hope I get something that looks good soon, I wanna move on.

CHAOS_FANTAZY:
Kind-of bump, kind-of revive, kind-of call for attention, I dunno.

His walking animations look kinda awkward, get ready to laugh when you look in the mirror, but here he is--SMB1 Mario.  Since this is only a one-page topic now, I'll ask you to scroll up to download.

Lio:
Even though I've already seen the sprites myself, I think some screenshots would be nice. It helps people know what they're downloading, and personally I don't usually download anything without knowing how it looks like.

Other than that, I love the skin. It reminds me of those times I used to play SMB Deluxe on my Gameboy. Racing that Boo sure was fun.

CHAOS_FANTAZY:

--- Quote from: "Lio" ---[...]I love the skin. It reminds me of those times I used to play SMB Deluxe on my Gameboy. Racing that Boo sure was fun.
--- End quote ---

Is that how you were introduced to the series, too?  Fun times...I find it kind of sad to look back and see how many times I died on World 1-1, when I now leave with more than I started.

Fun times.  Anywho, another bump coming up here--I downloaded Mega Man Rocks! recently.  It's pretty fun, and it has great music.  So, even though I don't have permission yet, I've made a music pack for it.
Download Here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version