Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Projects & Creative

Project "Assassin"(Mafia mode) thrilling name...i know..

<< < (2/50) > >>

Darkseed:
ok i change some stuff

but im gonna need some help with acs cuz i dont know much still...

i need to change

-longer range
-make all players the same color (blue)
-Murderer have more energy
-less gravity in his jump

all these came from assassin mode and tsuki still doesnt know a lot i need someone with a lot of ACS experience to help me. untill then i cant do anything...

Tails:
This is pretty buggy. We were in a server and then the Mafia part just stopped working.

Darkseed:
huh? how? anyway its back up...

OZX:
when i saw the description i was like thinking "HOLY ****!This looks freaking awesome!!!"

Shade Guy:
Okay, I agree with the Assassin's weapon being similar to Slash Claw. Can't go wrong with that weapon. Also, it might be a good idea to remove the sound effect for when the Assassin uses their weapon, because as soon as you hear the Leaf Shield sound effect, you know that the Assassin is close by.

From what I've seen, the smoke bomb is a bit useless and is really just another indication that the Assassin is near.

Also, keep everyone the same colour. And if you want to go further, make all skins the base and get rid of the thingamabobby that shows people's names when you look at them.

And make sure dead people/spectators can't talk to the players. I've seen a person killed by the Assassin reveal who it was (not that it wasn't obvious already) enough times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version