Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Skins & Bots etc

Medal's Campsite: A Half-Ghost Half-Human Swordswoman - Youmu Konpaku

(1/16) > >>

IamaMedalHunter:
"Hello it's Medal. Welcome to the sanctuary of the Forbidden Forest. Take a break here - and also a look at my holographic disguises (at my player skins)."

Last Updated: May 13th, 2023
-Youmu lost her way around (Touhou Skins Project)

Campsite content:
-Medal's SHIFT Databank (18 entries)
-Super Robot Mini series (4 entries)
-Touhou Skins Project (6 entries) **NEW**
-Medal's MEDALs

"Maybe there are some extra things you want to know about skins, or about my creations?"
(click to show/hide)"Uuuh... Where are the downloads?"
Click on the mugshots! Or the icon if it's a skin pack/bundle.

"There are too many skins to cycle through, how do I get to one quickly?  :cry:"
Open the game console and type skin skinname. If there's a space in the name, type the name in-between quotation marks (this symbol: " ).

"...What's Taunting?"
A sound that's played when you press the Taunt key. Not every skin has them, but all of my skins have at least one. I love 'em taunts.

"I want to know where you found this sound in this skin."
I put credits inside my skin files. You can open pk3 files with a Doom editor like SLADE. (and maybe you'll see some bonus material in my files too...)

"Say, can I use your sprites for my project"
Yes you can. I'm allowing you to use my sprites for your projects. You don't need to ask me for permission, but YOU MUST give credit. Oh, and also you're welcome to tell me what you're planning/you've done with my work!

"Hey, can I request a skin a sprite sheet (or anything else?)"
Well, feel free to ask, but until I give a black and white answer, please do not assume I'll do it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medal's SHIFT DatabankLast updated: May 1st, 2023
(click to show/hide)It stands for "Spatial/Holographic Image Facade Translation". These are 3D light projectiors that can be "worn" like a disguise. What do you mean this name feels pushed?

You can either download the entire skin pack with the button above, or download the individual files below. You'll also find extra infos for each skin below.

==========================================

(click to show/hide)Last Updated: May 1st, 2023
Metal Cyclops - Breakman
Skin name: Breakman
A red robot with a single shining eye. This SHIFT data looks exactly like the robot who welcomed you into this place.
"When all hell breaks loose..."

Origin: Megaman 3

Red Bomber - Blues
Skin name: Blues
A robot whose eyes are always hidden. He's Megaman's brother, and often helps him from the shadows.
"Let me tell you something..."

Origin: Megaman series

Wave Rider - Oceanman
Skin name: Ocean Man
A beta concept of the lifeguard robot Splashwoman! Has water jet boots and a Laser Trident arm. Likes surfing.
"This is Tidal Power!"

Origin: Oceanman's official concept designs, from the R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works book.
Note: made for a cancelled skin competition

Mechanical Shadow - Shadowman
Skin name: Shadowman-Megamix
A ninja-themed robot built from extraterrestrial(?) materials. Is able of physics-bending abilities like using shadows as a mean of mobility.
"Are you afraid of the dark?"

Origin: Megaman 3, based on Shadowman's design in Megaman Megamix

Super Maid Robot - Roll
Skin name: Roll-ZX
A housekeeper robot. It is said that maids are the most fearsome kind of beings to exist. This one happens to be Megaman's sister - good thing Megaman is the one doing the fighting most of the time.
"I'm not gonna stop!"

Origin: Megaman series, design from this fanart "Roll in ZX form outfit"

#1 WVBA World Circuit Contender - Super Macho Man
Skin name: SuperMachoMan - SuperMachoMan-TD
A boxer with an ego as big as his muscles. Likes showing off with flashy moves, even when he fights seriously. Also unlikely to be only 27 years old.
"Are you ready?! 'Cause I'm gonna put on a show!" *flexes pecs*

Origin: Punch Out!!
Flawless Arbiter - Refereeman
Skin name: Refereeman
A robot master who's been specifically designed to analyse real-time matches and keep the players in check. Thanks to its acutely precise camera eyes and fast neural unit, his amount of bad verdicts is next to none.
"Son, I'm sick of playing games with you. You will play by the rules."

Origin: My original character! (donotsteal)

Great Mind in Constancy - Super Wily
Skin name: SuperWily
An entity surging with power, and with little weakness. While the original entity was found damaged beyond recovery, data about its appearance was restored.
"I will conquer Earth with powers from beyond the stars!"

Origin: Rockman no Constancy

Stardroid of Platinum - Joterra Kujo
Skin name: Joterra
A mysterious robot with powers that aren't perceivable through sight. He has a sworn enemy who is the same type of robot.
"Good grief."

Origin: Terra from Megaman V, Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizzare Adventures

The Super Computer - Ra Moon
Skin name: RaMoon-Reborn
Was a spherical super-computer several dozen meters in diameter. When it was discovered, all activity from it had ceased. But the scriptures carved onto the walls of its temple tell of a time when it was overseeing a growing army made only of those who survived its trials.
"This is the time of my resurrection. You will not interfere."

Origin: Super Adventure Rockman
Super Battle Unit - Ra Thor
Skin name: RaThor-Reborn
A merciless walking weapon without empathy. Is twice as fast as Quickman and thrice as tough as Woodman and Hardman combined. The peak of Ra Moon's ideal battle unit.
"Live or die. Make your choice."

The Eye and Limbs of the Moon - Ra Devil
Skin name: RaDevil-Reborn
A mass of unknown non-newtonian fluid directly coming from Ra Moon itself. Its abilities are near-limitless as it can freely manipulate any form of energy it comes in contact with.
"YOU ARE TERMINATED."

Tactical Espionage Serpent -Solid Snake
Skin name: SolidSnake - SolidBox
An agent who specializes in building infiltration. His blood contains nanomachines, which come with a handful of functions like hyper cold resistance or storing nutrients. Prone to rapid ageing.

Origin: Metal Gear series

Epic Swordsman - Matt
Skin Name: Matt
A great example of all brawn, no brain - simple mindset but really nice to his friends. Likes swords, loot, and food.
"I like swords, loot, and food."

Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy series
Scarlet Magician - Natalie
Skin name: Natalie
A spell-casting urban girl who acts like the voice of reason in her team. Is prone to encountering things she dislikes such as: being in the dark, insects, and tentacles.
"May the sins of man and machine be forgiven."

Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy
Grand Gunslinger - Lance
Skin name: Lance
A technology freak, a sharpshooter, and a flirter. When following his ambitions, he doesn't hold back regardless of side-effects and collateral damage.
"Stand back team, I'm gonna glass everything!"

Ranger of Nature - Anna
Skin name: Anna
A young girl who really likes nature and appreciates the little things of life. No target can escape her arrows, and she's always there to assist.
"I pray to the great mother nature for support in this battle!"

Child of the Catgod - Nolegs
Skin name: Nolegs
No cat in his universe has limbs. Nolegs is no different, that's why he was named Nolegs by Matt. And like any cat, he's devilishly fast and agile!
*meows in cat*

Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy
The Dark Players
Skin name: Matt-Dark - Natalie-Dark - Lance-Dark - Anna-Dark - Nolegs-Dark
They crawled from... Under their Skin? These undead counterparts are one of the party's greatest challenges.

Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

A Time Traveler(?) - Aile
Skin name: Aile-XCM
A reploid from 22XX. Wait what? He's best friends with Spider.
"You can lean on me."

Origin: Megaman X Command Mission
Hand Hidden to Every Player- Spider
Skin name: Spider
A bounty hunter who attacks with plasma cards. He's best friends with Aile.
"Good card, eh?"

Heavy Steel Cleaver - Steel Massimo
Skin name: Massimo
A reploid able to wield a vast variety of heavy melee weapons, and with unmatched toughness and bravery combined. With a name like this, you'd expect him to look more beast-like...?
"I'm Massimo. Call me Steel Massimo."

Petty Thief - Marino
Skin name: Marino
A stealthy reploid who can't control her kleptomaniac tendencies. She's got a good heart, and she's so fast you'll miss her even if you do not blink.
"Time for a little treasure hunting!"

An Angel and an Iron Maiden - Cinnamon Gaudile
Skin name: Cinnamon
Cinnamon is Professor Gaudile's treasured daughter. Thanks to being one with the Force Metal Generator, Cinnamon is always able to help her dear friends.
"I'll do my best, Professor!"

Knight in Shining Silver Armour - Sir Arthur
Skin name: SirArthur - SirArthur-Zero - SirArthur-Gold
A legendary knight who went through hell twice to fend off demons invading his kingdom, and to save his princess in distress. Prefers throwing weapons over attacking at close range.
"Even if thou strike me down a thousand times, I shall remain victorious!"

Origin: Ghouls N' Ghosts series

Driller Council Chairman - Taizo Hori
Skin name: Taizo
Hori Taizo, the man who solved the Dig Dug incident.
He's the chairman of the Driller Council, and as such wields a multi-purpose power tool with 3 modes: high-pressure air-pump, jackhammer, and drill modes.
"I am Taizo! Hori Taizo! And I wanna dig!"

Origin: Dig Dug

(click to show/hide)L̸̺̽ǎ̵̪s̶͙̿t̵̥̾ ̸͙̏U̷͎͘p̸̡͝d̸̖̀ä̶͙t̵̼̉e̴̬̓d̴͚̀: May 1st, 2023
d̵̤͌o̸͎͒ ̷̨͑ñ̶̪o̵̭͂t̶͕̿ ̶̭̄ş̸̀p̴̳̓e̷̞͝a̴̢̚k̵͉͒ ̵̋͜h̴̺̉i̶̳͂s̴͈͂ ̷̗̒n̶̲̓ả̶̮m̵͈̿e̴̺̽ - g̵̡̪̳̙̪̲̖̳͕͍̭̬̈́̍̆̒̀͋̇e̵̛͇̱̼̙͎̞̦͚̮̥̾̄̋͐͗́̅̅̐͜'̸̧̳͓̖͓̏͒̕͝E̸̡̫̱̱̞͇̤̭̭̦̫̓̐ŗ̶̠̘̙̭̈́͠a̷̧̢͈̱̫̞͍̤̫̪͚̦̾̐̏̓̿͘͝ͅr̴̨͙̰̘͓̩̜͇̦̣̰̞͉̔̉̈́̌̈ͅL̸̛͔̱̉́̎̆͗̓͊̽̍̿̏̚̚̕t̸͎̞̹͚̮̮͓̍͌̈͋͌̉̽̈̿́͘͘͝n̵͖̗͎̱̄̊̅͑̍̑̐̅̍͛̀̆͘
y̷͈̐o̷̺̍u̴̦͆r̶̳̊ ̴̞͠s̷̛̱k̷̩͠i̷̺͠n̴̯̕ ̴͍̉ ̸̤̿ ̴̱͊ ̶͉͝ ̶̻̐:            L'ETRANGER
c̸͚̉ǎ̶̩n̶̤͠ẏ̸̪o̸̝͌ũ̴̡ŝ̴̪e̸̮̔ȩ̴̓i̸̹͋t̷̺̏c̶̦̓á̵͚n̴̨̊y̷͈̾o̶͚̍û̵͖s̵̮̈́e̶̳͝e̴̼͝ȋ̴̮t̵̝̓ċ̶̪a̵̬͐ǹ̶̨ỳ̶͇o̴͎͐ǘ̸̩s̸̫͛e̵͖̔e̶̘͛i̷͖̔ț̶̊c̴̯̀a̵̤̚n̷͎̉ỹ̴͓ŏ̵͔ǔ̴͕s̸̫̋e̷̠̐ḙ̵̚i̶̝̽t̸̪̾c̸͇̒a̶̟̔n̸͙͛y̷̠͝ŏ̶̧u̵̗̽s̴̬̀é̷͙ĕ̷͍ï̸̧ẗ̴̫́c̴͘ͅa̶̰̿n̷̪̊y̶͓̐o̸͛͜ư̵͖š̷͙ḙ̵̓è̸̙i̸̘͑t̶̲́c̸̡̛a̵͎͠n̵̘͊ȳ̷̭ō̸̞u̵̯̐ṣ̴̓e̵̊͜ė̸̹i̴͖̊ṫ̶̲c̸̥̚a̷̰͠n̴̹̑y̴̖͐ö̴͍́u̶̯͝f̵̫͋e̴̪̕ẽ̴̪l̵͍͑î̴̗t̶͍̄ċ̷̭â̶̟n̷̜͑y̷̮̍ō̸̜u̶̘͝s̴͓̚ě̷͍e̶̹͆i̵̫̊t̸̺̿c̵̲̄a̶̛̦n̵̥̒ỷ̶͇ó̴̪ù̸̢ś̶̮e̵̩̍e̸̙͋i̷͔̍t̸̖̽c̸̹͛a̷͓͐ņ̵̓y̷̖̕o̶̥̔u̸̦͊s̴͕̃e̶͍͝ẽ̵̘i̵̞͒t̴͚́
"F̶̖̐́ ̶̰͂U̶̙̣̒ ̵̰̞̍N̵̡̋͝ ̷̹͝Ȉ̷̗͒ ̷̢͒̽Ṡ̶̩̱ ̷̼̈̒Ĭ̸̼͖ ̷̥̓N̴̻̊ ̸̲͎̏̿F̶̫̌ ̸̡͎͒Ĭ̴͙͚ ̴̮̄̽N̶̜̅ ̵̠͒I̸̛͈ ̶͈͔͑T̸̡͠ ̴̣̬̋Ȩ̸͝"

o̶r̷i̶g̷i̸n̸: U n h o l y   B o s s e s

(click to show/hide)Las‎  Upd4ted: May 1st, 2023
‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ Alhhrolylql
 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Dokkuroboto
01000101 01010100 01000101 01010010 01001110 01000001 01001100 00100000 01001101 01000001 01011010 01000101 00001010 01001100 01001111 01001111 01010000 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 01010100 01010010 01000001 01010000

--- .-. .. --. .. -. ---... ....... -- . --. .-m.-n 3--..-- greatl-.-- insp1red by its design in Megaman Gigamix

His Sorrow -
Skin name: HisSorrow

"Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow."

Origin: Megaman IV

One In Many  - Legion Devil
Skin name: LegionDevil
An unholy thing whose creator is unknown. It grows stronger as it assimilates the remains of its victims.

Note: Made for the 2021 Haunted 8BDM expansion.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Robot Mini
Last Updated: May 1st, 2023
(click to show/hide)How fantastic that this small world can house so many Giant Robots. In this series I seek out these giant robots to make SHIFT files in their image.

You can either download the entire skin pack with the button above, or download the individual files below. You'll also find extra infos for each skin below.

(click to show/hide)

Super Robot - Mazinger Z
Skin name: MazingerZ - MazingerZ-Jet
An 18 meter tall super robot piloted by Kouji Kabuto. Able of many destructive attacks, and flight thanks to its Jet Scrander.
Its body being made of Super Alloy Z and being powered by Photonic Energy makes it impervious to nearly everything.
   "MAZIN GO!!! PILDER ON!"

Origin: Mazinger Z----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click to show/hide)

White Devil Mobile Suit - Gundam
Skin name: Gundam
Full name RX-78-2 Gundam. It's an 18 meter tall Mobile Suit mainly piloted by Amuro Ray.
It led the Earth Federation to victory against the Principality of Zeon during the One Year War (UC 0079).
   "Amuro, Gundam! Let's do it!"

Origin: Mobile Suit Gundam----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click to show/hide)

Multi-Purpose, Multi-Form Robot - Getter Robo
Skin name: Getter1 - Getter2 - Getter3
Getter Robo is the combination of three jets, piloted by Ryouma Nagare, Hayato Jin, and Musashi Tomoe.
Thanks to its material and being powered by Getter Rays, there are 3 forms Getter Robo can adopt to perform better either on land, underwater or in the air.
   "Change Getter! Switch on!"

Origin: Getter Robo----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click to show/hide)

Peace-Keeping Colossus - Gamma Mk.II
Skin name: GammaMk2
A 1425 meter-tall mech piloted by the Champion Hero. With it, the Eclipse was driven off our planet for good, but the colossus was fated to not return.
  Unbound by design, more than a machine.

Origin: MM8BDM

Touhou Skins Project **NEW**
Last Updated: May 13th, 2023
(click to show/hide)There are reports of people being spirited away for a short time, into a land inhabited by Fantasy Maidens. Here are the recollections of the spiriting away.

(click to show/hide)

Ghost of Fading Noises - Kana Anaberal
Skin name: Kana
A poltergeist with the simple desire to haunt people. She can make bullet-falls and send out spectral birds.
" *chuckle* How strange..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(click to show/hide)

Fairy of the Ice - Cirno
Skin name: Cirno - Cirno-Tan
An ice fairy who lives life to the simplest. Her mentality is simple too. Also perhaps the strongest of the fairies. Her ability is manipulation of ice, as she demonstrates so well by freezing the air around her, frogs, bullets, and even fire. She can't freeze light though.
"Im the STRONGEST!"

Eternally Young Scarlet Moon - Remilia Scarlet
Skin name: Remilia
A vampire who likes looking all cool and noble-like, but is in fact very childish. Her ability is manipulation of fate, but no one really knows how it works, not even Remilia herself.
"With the moon so red, this night will be a fun night!"
**NEW**
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)Last Updated: May 13th, 2023
Half-Gardener Half-Samurai - Youmu Konpaku
Skin name: Youmu
A half-ghost half-human whose weapons of choice are katanas. While her techniques are sharp, her single-mindedness makes her dull at times.
"The things my Hakurouken and Roukanken cannot cut, are next to none!"

(click to show/hide)

Disciple of Bishamonten - Shou Toramaru
Skin name: Shou
A tiger youkai chosen to be a representative of the Buddhist god of warriors and justice Bishamonten. Her ability to gather treasures allows her to attack with said valuables.
"The light of this jeweled pagoda of Vaiśravaṇa will cleanse the evil from your heart!"

(click to show/hide)

Loup-Garou of the Forests - Kagerou Imaizumi
Skin name: Kagerou
A werewolf who really dislikes her body hair. For this reason she doesn't make much use of her abilty to transform into a beast on nights of a full Moon.
" *sigh* ... Hope I don't get myself into a hairy situation..."

Medal's MEDALsLast updated: May 1st, 2023
(click to show/hide)Introducing to you the "Mid-Event Decorative Achievement Layout", abbreviated as MEDALs.
This small addon will give nice handcrafted visuals to your in-game achievements. Hunt these medals starting today!
Just put it inside your Skins folder as you would with normal skins.

Be the one to get the first frag. (DM, TDM, Duel, Terminator)
A highly valued medal awarded only once per round. Go for it!

Land five hits without missing.
It's as if the attacks rushed towards the enemy.

Land ten hits without missing.
It's as if the future was read.

Frag two opponents within 2 seconds.
A feat that deserves praise. Whether it's skill or luck.

Frag a third opponent within 2 seconds after getting an "Excellent" medal.
Even the Medal is praising you!

Frag five enemies without getting destroyed yourself.
It takes real skill to get out of a battlefield alive.

Frag ten enemies without getting destroyed yourself.
Graze death through a cross fire!

Frag the enemy who stole your team's Flag/Met. (CTF/Skulltag)
Be your team's shield, hinder the enemy's progress.

Return your team's Flag/Met and have the enemy Flag/Met captured. (CTF/Skulltag)
Watch out for any enemies that may be waiting within your base...

Successfully bring the enemy Flag to your team's Flag! (CTF)
You must have went through a bit of hell and back. Excellent job.

Tag the enemy's Met on a score pillar. (Skulltag)
Better run and score fast!

Frag the player who picked up the Evil Energy capsule. (Terminator)
The fight between destruction and survival is perpetuated once again...

Win against your opponent. (Duel) // Be the last one standing. (LMS)
Nicely done! We have a winner!

Win a Duel without losing a single life. // Win a LMS round without losing health.
An unlikely feat!

Frag someone who was talking, lagging, or using the console. (Bad medal)
Reap the life of someone whose time stands still.

Consecutively lose five lives without fragging anyone. (Bad medal)
A robot in black laughs at your failures.

Consecutively lose ten lives without fragging anyone. (Bad medal)
A bat-haired scientist laughs at your pathetic fate.

The following medals can't be awarded during normal MM8BDM gameplay

Land 2 consecutive hits with a railgun. (There's no railgun in base MM8BDM)
As impressive as facing the ghosts of your past.

Land 4 consecutive hits with a railgun.
As impressive as facing your greatest ally's shadow.

Frag a foe with your fist. (There's no fist in MM8BDM)
This feat doesn't exist so there's no punchline.

Destroy multiple players with a "BFG9000". (Bad medal)(There's no BFG in MM8BDM)
Good thing that this weapon isn't accessible in online, it just sounds evil.

M-Tank:
Cool Ocean man skin! Just a shame YD classes seem to be on the decline...

Zard1084:

--- Quote from: "M-Tank" ---Cool Ocean man skin! Just a shame YD classes seem to be on the decline...
--- End quote ---
Decline? ahaha no! they just taking there time updating and bug checking the mod. i know without a shadow of a doubt it will be back!

M-Tank:

--- Quote from: "Zard1084" ---
--- Quote from: "M-Tank" ---Cool Ocean man skin! Just a shame YD classes seem to be on the decline...
--- End quote ---
Decline? ahaha no! they just taking there time updating and bug checking the mod. i know without a shadow of a doubt it will be back!
--- End quote ---
Hopefully, prefer their Gravity Man.

sa173533:
I'm wondering...What happened to Light Labs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version