Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Emergency Signups  (Read 22565 times)

August 02, 2014, 03:08:55 AM
Reply #30

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
Re: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Signups and Only Signups
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2014, 03:08:55 AM »
[22:08:02] smashbroplusb: [11:05:30 PM] Spikeboy: you should reveal people 1 by 1
like someone else said

<<< like SMASHBRO said ;_ ;
[22:08:15] Dr. Freeman: Smash
[22:08:16] Dr. Freeman: Imma do it
[22:08:16] Ceridran: who's smashbro?
[22:08:19] Dr. Freeman: August 3rd
[22:08:21] Dr. Freeman: The first reveal
[22:08:22] Dr. Freeman: get hyped
[22:08:23] Ceridran: oh my

August 02, 2014, 03:22:02 AM
Reply #31

Offline coolcat7022

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 27, 2013, 01:01:34 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2014, 03:22:02 AM »
Reveal time!

August 02, 2014, 03:24:50 AM
Reply #32

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2014, 03:24:50 AM »
It is worth noting the deadline for posting classes is still open! You basically have until that first reveal to put stuff in if you so wish.

But so far more than half of you aren't getting in due to numbers so...That's fun!

August 02, 2014, 03:57:42 AM
Reply #33

Offline OrangeMario

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: October 11, 2010, 02:07:46 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2014, 03:57:42 AM »
Name: OrangeMario

Class Name: Cutstuff Fruit Vendor

Appearance (Optional):
A 5' 5" tall character. Main color scheme is Orange, and secondary color scheme is Green. Sports a hat and short sleved shirt which bear his main colors, with jeans that sport his secondary color. Pants insides are padded with mole-skin to prevent chafing on the legs (Not seen). Brown shoes and grey winter gloves. Face resembles that of Mario from the Mario Bros. Series.

Personality (Optional):
A easygoing fellow who looks to sell his famous fruits (and various items, etc) among players, npcs, and other possible customers on his travels. In hopes to help spread word of his legendary fruits, he goes on a journey with other Cutstuff warriors to aid them in defeating evil with Vitamin +C!
Efficient in performing his actions, however conveying his intentions and thoughts into words can be odd sometimes.  EX: "You can't sakugarne me, when I'm around fire!" is what he wants to say, but instead says "You can't burn me, when I'm on fire!" Non-judgmental, however slow and forgetful.

Desired theme of skills: Fruit*
Uses fruits for varying effects for allies and against bosses and foes.

August 02, 2014, 05:32:57 AM
Reply #34

Offline Kapus

• MM8BDM Extender

• Master of Hiccup
  • Date Registered: November 22, 2010, 06:40:07 AM

• View Profile
    • My art
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2014, 05:32:57 AM »
Name: Cookie
Class Name: Chef/Baker
Appearance (Optional): Young lady with short, blue hair covered mostly with a veil. She wears a dress and an apron, the apron having floral pattern. She is a little bit short and chubby and walks around with bright red slippers. She carries a bag full of sweets wherever she goes and is often found snacking on them.
Personality (Optional): Generally sweet and caring. Loves being around others and building friendships. Speaks in a very polite and welcoming manner. She would much rather make peace instead of war. However, she is very cowardly deep down and greatly cares for her own life above others. In a grave situation she would probably wouldn't try to save others, even her friends, if it meant greatly risking her life and would instead try to save herself. She is rather self-conscious though and would try to hide her cowardly nature if possible.
Desired theme of skills: Fights with cooking/eating utensils and maybe actually food (baguette's make good weapons, yeah). Food could probably used for healing as well.

August 02, 2014, 06:28:10 AM
Reply #35

Offline Laggy Blazko

• MM8BDM Extender

• Unf
  • Date Registered: April 01, 2011, 02:08:23 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2014, 06:28:10 AM »
Quote from: "OrangeMario"
Class Name: Cutstuff Fruit Vendor
Quote from: "Laggy Blazko"
Class name: Merchant.

Quote from: "Dr. Freeman"
Last things about signups, there are FIVE reserved spots already!
Quote from: "Dr. Freeman"
1. OrangeMario

(click to show/hide)

August 02, 2014, 08:42:59 AM
Reply #36

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
  • Date Registered: March 18, 2012, 05:49:26 AM

• View Profile
Best of luck for you, new set of adventurers!
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2014, 08:42:59 AM »
Hello mentlegen and dalies. Hil here reporting from the sidelines.
At the end of the first game, I retired because that last one was tedious and I was afraid of being pressed for time. However, looking at the application forms of everyone here, I kinda regret my retirement and I can't turn back anymore because my retirement announcement is already in the archive, plus the player limit is already met with the number of applications. If I COULD turn back, technically my "retirement" in my little personal storyline would still be true since I'll make up a new character for this. Anyway, I'd like to wish good luck to everyone who has applied and apologies to Freeman for wasting a bit of your time here. For now, excuse me while I go cry in that corner and those who get in, enjoy a great time.

BLUE FOR DAYS!

August 03, 2014, 01:54:04 AM
Reply #37

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2014, 01:54:04 AM »
Friendly reminder that at around noon EST tomorrow, signups will be closed!  At that point, our first confirmed party member will be revealed.  Get your submissions in before it's too late!

August 03, 2014, 04:15:11 AM
Reply #38

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
  • Date Registered: March 18, 2012, 05:49:26 AM

• View Profile
ALRIGHT! I GIVE! I'll just sign up to spare me the agony lat
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 04:15:11 AM »
So it's just too tempting, I can't turn it down, and besides, if I only stand by, I'll only get more regrets. Plus it's not gonna take up too much of my time. I hope you all don't mind about me suddenly jumping out of retirement.

Useless sub-plot.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

August 03, 2014, 01:03:22 PM
Reply #39

Offline Myroc

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Tyst! Jag ser på TV!
  • Date Registered: October 13, 2010, 08:35:35 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 01:03:22 PM »
Sure, why not.

Name: Percivald N. Mancer
Class Name: Gentleman Lich
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Il6jRcR.jpg
Personality: Surprisingly jovial and friendly for a skeleton. Makes awful puns. Otherwise a very sensible person.
Desired theme of skills: Standard necromancy powers. Undead minions, life draining, reverse lifedrain for healing purposes, basically any kind of manipulation of life and/or death. Original? Of course not. Effective? Most definitely. Also whacks people with his cane on occasion.

August 03, 2014, 02:18:49 PM
Reply #40

Offline Rui

• MM8BDM Extender

• I believe in you!
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2014, 02:18:49 PM »
O: hope this is something that could work

Name: Malia Marcelette

Class Name: Illusion Mage

Personality (Optional): Malia is generally a nice person and usually acts as the team's mom, caring for her friends deeply. She can be a bit snappy when she needs too and usually tends to blunt and a little rude when she's irritated or near the prescence of someone she doesn't feel comfortable around, but feels a little guilty afterwards due to nervousness of whether they deserve said rudeness or not and is willing to make amends. She's also rather modest and usually doesn't like to give herself credit, but casually and usually she can be spunky and a little peppy. After taking a Magic Arts class for 50 cents an hour that specializes in magical abilites outside of the elemental norms (e.g. neutral magic, raw energy, illusions, etc.), she hopes to harness these abilities and use it for her own good and others. She also occasionally visits Cookie, as she's very fond of her food.

Desired theme of skills: Using raw neutral magic and energy to deal damage to enemies. Can be pretty handy against those who usually resist elemental stuff (like fire, ice, thunder, etc), however no one's weak to it either and also usually isn't as powerful as elementals. Can also use basic illusionary magic to trick and mess with foes and provide support to allies.

August 03, 2014, 02:42:02 PM
Reply #41

Offline Dr. Freeman

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: December 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »
YO WE'RE CLOSED STARTING FROM THIS POST!

And as I said, we have a character reveal. I'm keeping this one pretty short because I have to go somewhere the second I post this  but whatevs.
Just two notes, whatever happens in these things does not pertain to the actual game, these are just for fun.
That and I'm revealing whoever I feel like, there's no set order.

-----
The bullet flew right past the enemy. Whatever they were up against, it sure as agile. Labada groaned as he lowered his pistol, this strategy clearly wasn't working.

You see, someone thought it would have been smart to build an evil robot ninja (probably Robotno) And well...it was going as well as you'd think it would. Causing general havoc and the such.

Before Labada could come up with anything else, the robotic ninja flipped forward and kicked the detective right in the face, sending him straight to the ground. He shakily began to get back on his feet, but before either party could act, a small explosion ruptured right behind the robot. From the other end of the room, Jman stood smirking, tossing a vial up and down in his hand. Caprice moved up behind him, a ">=O" on his face. The robot ninja immediately turned its attention to the two of them and began to run towards them.

As Labada got up to his feet, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked behind him to see OrangeMario holding a tasty glass of apple juice. Labada nodded and drunk it without any hesitation, feeling a bit recovered already.

Seeing the robotic ninja come closer, Caprice placed a small machine into the vial Jman was holding causing it to bubble up. And as the robotic ninja ran right into the perfect spot, he threw it. The vial shattered under its feet and exploded immediately.

The four fighters stood watching intently as the smoke cleared...only to reveal the robot ninja was still standing there.

"Please, you call that an explosion?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing as this new voice rang out. Suddenly, some type of gel began to fall from above, completely covering the robot ninja.

Labada rose an eyebrow, "What the..."

Suddenly, a girl jumped down from above in an odd jumpsuit and grinned.

"Now THIS is an explosion!"
And with a snap of her fingers, the gel covering the robot ninja exploded, reducing it to mere scrap parts.

(click to show/hide)

And all the other four could do is sit there and wonder what the hell just happened...

----
Short cause I need to go like right now kbye

August 03, 2014, 03:28:26 PM
Reply #42

Offline Ceridran

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: April 07, 2012, 01:08:52 AM

• View Profile
    • http://ceridran.tumblr.com/
how many has he made that he doesn't use-- like money dragon
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »
yay I'l realize that one of CF's characters actually exists now

August 03, 2014, 03:39:43 PM
Reply #43

Offline coolcat7022

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 27, 2013, 01:01:34 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »
Wait, does that mean we have more reveals?

August 03, 2014, 04:00:47 PM
Reply #44

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 04:00:47 PM »
Of course!  Unless I've been lied to, our plan is to reveal one party member a day until the party is full, at which point we will take a break for a little while to cool off from CSA1, create plans for each of the party members, and generally finalize things.