Advanced Search

Author Topic: Zdagger67 Project : JCmodpatch-v1c and topman botrush  (Read 4892 times)

January 30, 2016, 04:55:33 AM
Read 4892 times

Offline Zdagger67

• Standard Member

• Just still Oppo lady silver
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2016, 01:30:24 PM

• View Profile
Zdagger67 Project : JCmodpatch-v1c and topman botrush
« on: January 30, 2016, 04:55:33 AM »
1.Justified Classes mod patch v1c
history:
JUSTIFIED CLASSES MOD PATCH
MOD PATCH IS ONE THAT MADE SINCE I'M PLAYING MM8BDM MOD. IN A FEW MONTHS AGO, THE FIRST TIME I SEE BRIGHTMAN OLD POUND WHICH HAD NOT CHANGE TO RELEASE V3C.
SECOND, SINCE PLAYED PROTOMAN, I'M TYPING OR GIVE ALL CHEATS IDFA, WHILE changing WEAPONS HAVE NOT TURNED WINDSTORMWEPP HUD, WHEREAS WINDSTORMWEPP HAVING HUD BUBBLELEADWEPP, WHICH IS FRAME PIRATEBUBBLEFX (PSBU)
THIRD, THERE A PROBLEM WITH MAINLY MIRRORBUSTERWEP PROTOMAN, WHILE SHOOTS THE ENEMY, MIRRORBUSTERWEPP NO SOUND EFFECT. AND WHILE MEGAMAN, MIRRORBUSTER BAR IS NOT THE SAME, BUT THE BAR TORNARDOHOLD.

SO THAT I AM MAKING THIS PATCH MOD, TO FIX THE BUG BUG GRAPHIC AND CODE ONLY

Changelog:
(click to show/hide)

2.Heatman Botrush

CHANGELOG:
(click to show/hide)

3.Z-dagger-pack
Z-dagger pack is a skin and bots created by me since december 2015

Download here as Z-hunter
http://www.mediafire.com/download/69t1gmqf1mcko6b/Z-Hunter.pk3

4.topman botrush
download here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjcbnxkrd5muazc/topman_botrush.wad

January 30, 2016, 05:37:35 AM
Reply #1

Offline fortegigasgospel

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: July 31, 2011, 09:55:05 PM

• View Profile
Re: Zdagger67 Project
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 05:37:35 AM »
Ok, what are they exactly?

January 30, 2016, 11:22:24 AM
Reply #2

Offline Zdagger67

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 11:22:24 AM »
i will explain all of this before but tomorrow. today has not had time to describe

January 30, 2016, 05:44:20 PM
Reply #3

Offline Trillster

• Time Lord

• what's a code
  • Date Registered: July 18, 2014, 08:42:32 PM

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 05:44:20 PM »
Hmm, this is actually pretty interesting, the first JC C-Patch that is. I took a quick look inside of it with SLADE to see what it was an it appears to be sprite replacements. Mostly such as new jumping sprites or new huds but one stood out in particular, Bass was given a new skin with shoulder pads and it actually looks pretty good. I might actually do something with those sprites if you wouldn't mind, perhaps make it into a full skin or something.

This appears to be all that was changed.
Code: [Select]
credits:
Bass new foward,back,walkbackBCDE,walkfowardCE and firing sprites - Zdagger67
Brightman New pound - Zdagger67
Pirateman New HUD - Zdagger67

edited:
fireman HUD - Zdagger67
Metalman jump - Zdagger67
Skullman hand HUD - Zdagger67
Napalm bomb class Projectile - Zadgger67
Timeman hand HUD - Zdagger67

EDIT : I just checked out Heat Man BotRush and it's exactly what it sounds like, JC BotRush except in a Heat Man themed arena, which I'll admit, looks pretty cool. There appears to be an issue with one item spawning though, something called "SolidMeat" which apparently has no frames so it just bugs out and never spawns. Also the map has no way to actually be accessed besides going to it directly as BOTRUSH2 through console commands.

January 30, 2016, 06:45:44 PM
Reply #4

Offline Rubyyoshi

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 07, 2015, 02:10:47 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 06:45:44 PM »
Huh... I didn't look into the JC patch, but looking into the bot rush. There are some strange things that can happen...
1. Some robot masters are able to jump out of the center ring and get up on the ledge where the Bots spawn.
2. If a player jumps up on the upper ledge, and the bot "loses" the player's location, they get stuck in a wandering phase, almost as if like normal bots.
3. If a bot or player jumps off the upper ledge into the outside part, they get stuck on the outside of the map. It seems that the sector is missing the "kill" setting. (Bots sometimes can jump into this area, I had a bot jump off the ledge into the pit on the outside)
4. When a bot spawns, there is an acs message that says "I don't know what Tempinvince is."
5. When playing with Damage Display mod to check the health of bots, the numbers glitch out... There's a grey 0 from the previous bot, but then a new number representing the new bot's health.
6. When the map restarts, it sends you to the original bot-rush included with JC, not the patched version.
7. The further it goes on, the laggier my game got... I don't know if this is due to the bots or my computer, but something is causing the game to slow down. I recall when I originally played bot-rush, it wouldn't lag. It starts to lag around wave 20.
8. Some bots use the wrong bot. In particular, Roll uses Megaman

February 04, 2016, 07:02:45 AM
Reply #5

Offline Zdagger67

• Standard Member

• View Profile
Re: Zdagger67 Project : Justified classes mod patch v1b
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 07:02:45 AM »
and now JCmodpatch has updated to v1b :)