Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > MM8BDM Discussion

MM8BDM V6 - Released!

<< < (2/10) > >>

CutmanMike:

--- Quote from: Goomba98 on October 23, 2020, 03:42:20 PM ---Before we get too excited, I'm gonna tell you right up front that your archive for v6a is missing the MM8BDM launcher that every other version has. And copying the launcher for the previous version doesn't work, because it still looks for v5d.

--- End quote ---

It seems to have uploaded correctly, is your firewall/antivirus eating it? The v5 launcher should be able to run it as you can point it to any .pk3 file in the configuration tab.

BiscuitSlash:
>Hand bursts out of the ground, as I pull myself out of my grave
>Clears throat a bit

It's a been a long time, but I'm so happy to see this game be still receiving updates! Given how much I spent playing this game for years on end about a decade ago, it means a lot that people still want to keep life being poured into this game and to see all the games get covered. Never would have thought we'd get another Megaman game before getting the MM10 update, but I guess that's just a good sign of things to keep coming years later.

What I really just want to say is, Thank You to everyone who helped work on this game, from V1 to V6!  :) You've done some great work and you deserve plenty of credit for it! I'll start returning to this game again very soon, and if possible I'll see some people online again.

TheMetalManu:
Congrats to everyone involved in this long project! I think I can speak for all of us that we appreciate all the team's hard work.

Goomba98:

--- Quote from: CutmanMike on October 23, 2020, 03:49:00 PM ---It seems to have uploaded correctly, is your firewall/antivirus eating it? The v5 launcher should be able to run it as you can point it to any .pk3 file in the configuration tab.

--- End quote ---
My antivirus eating it was the problem. I like having an antivirus on my machine, but sometimes they can be overzealous, and I really don't like it when that happens.

However, there's another question I have: Is it intentional that Terra, Sunstar, and (click to show/hide)Ra Thor's skins have MEGAPAIN rather than BOSSPAIN as their hurt sound, unlike the other boss skins?

Bikdark:
dude holy jesus i am so happy rn. i have played this game for TEN YEARS. I am 22 goddang years old right now and I just. Man. Thank you for your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version