Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

The Nintendo Unofficial Expansions

<< < (2/25) > >>

Mr. X:

--- Quote from: "VyseTheLegend96" ---i wouldnt mind doing lots of zelda stuff,
including hyrule castle, hyrule feild, and maybe a few others, but would i have to do my own tiles and things? if so i dont think i can do anything as of now.
if so though id like to do zelda mainly,
but you can put me down for ridley's lair aka norfair
and i wanna do banjo kazooie and tooie stages
which was nintendo, but it might take me a while to do  all these these, so idk if i could put them in this pack..
but once again, if i have to do my own tiles, ignore this as of now
--- End quote ---

Well, considering Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie weren't 8-bit, yes, you'd have to do your own tiles.  I'll put you down for Norfair, but considering I have yet to see you make a map, I'm doubtful of it.

Lio:
Well crap, I was doing the exact same thing as a side project with my friends. Right now I'm working on some Mario and LoZ weapons, I'll submit them when they're finished.
One question though, is there going to be palette change on each weapon? I hope not because it'd be awkward in my opinion.

Mr. X:
Well, there should be a palette change.  It would only make sense with the other weapons.

Ryuga_knight:
I could make pallet town and viredian city and teh route inbetween them, thought I have no textures for it so I'd need someone to texture it foe me :lol:

Mr. X:
Well, until you get textures, I'm not signing you up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version