Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

MM8BDM official Weapon Template (v5d)

<< < (23/24) > >>

NES Boy:
I think V5 made this obsolete, since all the weapons have been revamped to inhert from a parent class, "BaseMM8BDMWep".

Xhatahx:
A few modifications and this can be turned into something up to date. What's needed is:
-Slight modifications to account for the inheritance
-(Slight) restructuring of the SBARINFO lump
-Updating WEPACS
-Spellchecking
Nothing too difficult, except for maybe WEPACS.

SMMG44:

--- Quote from: CutmanMike on January 06, 2011, 11:01:55 PM ---256 I believe. 100 should be enough to not cause conflicts.

That would be the obvious choice and I think I did try it and something went wrong... I hope. I actually want to try it now just to make sure....

--- End quote ---

CutmanMike, how do I make a cyan and teal color?EVEN WITH the MM8BDM acs, it DOES NOT work

Balrog:
Guess who's back?

https://files.catbox.moe/cvov9n.zip

I was messing around with MM8BDM for the first time in years and updated the weapon template to v5, with hand recolors and split ACS files and making sure the documentation matches the code. While messing around I noticed that Zandronum is now so old that GZDoom editing tools don't even bother staying compatible with it, so I did some hacking to make them work again. This is probably part of v6 anyway, but oh well.

Korby:
Sorry for the late response, but thank you! I've put this into the first post and edited the topic title.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version