Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

MM8BDM official Weapon Template (v5d)

<< < (2/24) > >>

tsukiyomaru0:
What's the highest value that the color set variable can have? 'cause you can suggest them to start from the highest value possible (255, 65535, 4294967295 or higher?) to prevent conflicting with MM8BDM's V2

TERRORsphere:
Can't you code the W-tank so that it gives you a few large weapon energies?

CutmanMike:

--- Quote from: "tsukiyomaru0" ---What's the highest value that the color set variable can have? 'cause you can suggest them to start from the highest value possible (255, 65535, 4294967295 or higher?) to prevent conflicting with MM8BDM's V2
--- End quote ---

256 I believe. 100 should be enough to not cause conflicts.

--- Quote from: "DoomThroughDoom" ---Can't you code the W-tank so that it gives you a few large weapon energies?
--- End quote ---

That would be the obvious choice and I think I did try it and something went wrong... I hope. I actually want to try it now just to make sure....

TERRORsphere:

--- Quote from: "CutmanMike" ---
--- Quote from: "DoomThroughDoom" ---Can't you code the W-tank so that it gives you a few large weapon energies?
--- End quote ---

That would be the obvious choice and I think I did try it and something went wrong... I hope. I actually want to try it now just to make sure....
--- End quote ---
Maybe you would make another actor that is almost identical to the current weapon energy, only this one is invisible and has a much smaller radius (and gives more ammo), it also disappears after 1 second (just incase lag in involved and the health doesn't spawn in the player)

KillerChair:
I am sooo not going to make weapons  :mrgreen:
Mapping takes enough time for me. Cool that you posted a template for those that would do it though. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version