Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

[EXPANSION] Cave Story

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr. X:
While I appreciate you adapted my stricter quality control, did you have to leave in the part about the holidays?

Balrog:

--- Quote from: "Korby" ---Wait, it needs to be 8-bit, doesn't it?
--- End quote ---
No, it does not. You can use the tiles ripped straight from the game, which incidentally isn't that hard.

--- Quote from: "Mr. X" ---While I appreciate you adapted my stricter quality control, did you have to leave in the part about the holidays?
--- End quote ---
Oops. I was hesitant to edit your post so I wouldn't get accused of quotemining.

inb4 "quote" jokes

--- Quote from: "RevolverOshawott" ---waitsonomisery?
--- End quote ---
Nope. Misery just doesn't have a high enough resolution to rotate well. You can make a Misery + Balrog skin if you want, but remember: If you can, always do the stuff marked Vital first. I don't even have any real plans for skins, other than Blaze's MM!Quote since it's already done.

RevolverOshawott:
Sorry, I actually don't have any real skills when it comes to this... I can usually only make suggestions...

Balrog:
I understand. I'm really more of a concept guy more than anything else, and while I have a fair degree of technical skill, I can't make layouts for taters.

Before you complain about how Labyrinth(the one map I will be making) is going to suck, I'll be reskinning a DUEL32 map.

Blaze Yeager:
oh so i can use the Regular tiles?

Sweet...i love using them over making 8-bit ones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version