Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

Robot Master Class Adaption

(1/10) > >>

Korby:
All right. Due to complications and racism and murder and arson and jaywalking and dragons, I've decided to separate MM5- and anything else we do- from Yellow Devil's versions, especially considering MM5 was never his to start with. Now, Yellow Devil, if you wish, you may still do the MM5 classes you signed up for.

However, anything else we do is invitation only, so do NOT ask to do anything, a'ight?

So far, we've done pretty much everyone in MM5 other than Wave and Charge. We are unsure if Yellow Devil will still wish to do them now that we've separated.

Chimera Man:
Sorry, boss, but I find this pointless. Why would two great guys do the same thing separated if they can do together?  :?

Kapus:

--- Quote from: "Chimera Man" ---Sorry, boss, but I find this pointless. Why would two great guys do the same thing separated if they can do together?  :?
--- End quote ---
^ This.

Mr. X:
After the HUD incident, we realized we had no idea who was doing what with which projects and which games.  Yellow Devil was apparently telling people to do stuff in Mega Man 5 when that was entirely Korby's project.  So, we separated to set ourselves away from the confusion.

Korby:

--- Quote from: "Kapus" ---^ This.
--- End quote ---
This sums it up.

It's mostly to avoid confusion, yes. Besides, I figured if Ashley can have fifty different Invasion threads....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version