Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

Re: Skull Tag Expansion

(1/6) > >>

ficarra1002:
I've always found the fact that Skulltags least played mode is Skull Tag to be very humorous.
I agree with Korby about the Megaman and Wily heads, dunno about the pillars though.

Hallan Parva:
I think that empty helmets (from MM7/8/&Bass) would work better. I mean, it'd be creepy to carry around Wily's decapitated 8-bit head around. :p Slightly edit the Mega Man 1UP sprite to remove the "face" part, use a blue helmet for Light and a red one for Wily. This also works a little better because in the (very distant) future we can colorize the helmets for Cossack and X teams as well.

As for pillars... I thought of the Retry Flags from MMPU. A blue flag for Light, a red flag for Wily, and a gray one for either team.

Gummywormz:
Oh hey, this isn't fully dead yet.

I really don't know what I'm going to do for the pillars and skulls at all. But if anyone could provide me any kind of sprites I will most likely use them.

Shade Guy:
Sounds interesting...

So, I assume pillars would need all rotations? Would the skulls (or whatever they are) need all rotations too?

Gummywormz:
I think the pillars need all rotations, yes.

The skulls might only need the front, I should really look in the skulltag pk3 and give a sheet or something to give an idea on what I'd need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version