Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

Uki's Weaponry (UkiWeps v3c & MACS v1d)

<< < (4/41) > >>

Ukiyama:
Yea you can go ahead and use it in your class if you want to, if it weren't for ya i probably never would have made it anyway lol. And Cold by alignment I assume you are talking about the real weird bottom finger on the actual sprite?

Blathers:
Just one question about the cross bomb;

If I threw it at the corner where two walls met, would the explosion reach around the corner?
Because if so, the cross bomb would probably be my favourite way to flush away campers.

(Sorry if it's hard to understand, I found that difficult to word to my satisfaction.)

xColdxFusionx:

--- Quote from: "Ukiyama" ---Yea you can go ahead and use it in your class if you want to, if it weren't for ya i probably never would have made it anyway lol. And Cold by alignment I assume you are talking about the real weird bottom finger on the actual sprite?
--- End quote ---

I actually mean the outline on the bomb itself. Look at the rest of the HUD and you should see what I mean.

Ukiyama:
As far as reaching around the corner, yes it can but it can only go in so far in so it depends on the size of the camping hole and as far as the bomb outline went i did kinda go cheap on it and scaled the normal sprite but I will probably post when I get a better looking one made... making a smoother looking bomb as i speak.

Edit: Ok so compare which one looks nicer :D

(click to show/hide)Before:

After:

MusashiAA:
Oh God, the bitmixing. My eyeeesss~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version