Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

Uki's Weaponry (UkiWeps v3c & MACS v1d)

<< < (38/41) > >>

Demendes:
Yes, this mod. Best weapon mods ever for mm8bdm, makes the game and campaign more fun with its random weapon selection in the maps for each time they are loaded. The visuals and the styles of the weapons look stylish and pretty much well polished out of all weapon mods... If its going to get v6 update, i would gladly wait for it. Me and my friends loved this.

Ukiyama:
Well its certainly been awhile huh, about a good two years since I did anything... Lets change that! The new version of Ukiweps is now out and available. One might ask why its only Ukiweps... Its because now my other offerings are ALL available in Ukiweps. Unreal, Bonus Soda the game, and even that one lone balloon adapter in the corner, is all bundled into one massive conglomeration! As a new bonus all this stuff can be turned on and off through the ingame menus or the console so you can customize your experience. Want Unreal and Uki blended together, you got it! Want just Uki Weps with a nice ride on a balloon? You can do that. Maybe you just wanna drink a soda and thats it. Also can be done. This also now needs the mwep Randomizer to run now, but think now you can use rockforce weapons while flying a redeemer at a guy drinking a little to much soda. Or Crystal Hunter the guy who is flying around with the jet adaptor! Or maybe you just wanna za Warudo the guy who keeps smacking you with the Master Sword! I feel like just in the end this will allow for a greater opening to try to allow everything to work well with one another, so that the main reason for my current decision on not being standalone. But I hope you will enjoy the new possibilities with this merger! As a added bonus there are even 5 brand new weapons on the Uki half of things, giving some love to the mmx6 cast of weapons in particular, and some nice mario hat jumping action! So get your weapons ready!  :cool:
(click to show/hide)https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=mweps-ukiwepsv3a.pk3

TheLemonLimeBrony:
whenever i try and launch it with ukiweps, this keeps happening.

Script error, "mweps-ukiwepsv3a.pk3:cvarinfo" line 3:
cvar 'SV_BassBuster' already exists

Remove 'SV_BassBuster' and all other conflicting cvars from your ini and restart Zandronum to continue.

ive only loaded the randomizer, then uki weps, but it still happens

Trillster:
Go into your Zandro-[username].ini file and remove whatever lines have SV_BassBuster, save it, then try loading it again

TheLemonLimeBrony:
it worked. thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version