Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > DECORATE and ACS Modifications

Uki's Weaponry (UkiWeps v3c & MACS v1d)

<< < (39/41) > >>

Demendes:
The new weapons are pretty nice! I say this is a nice early christmas present. Though, there seems to be an issue where the energy capsules does not refill your ammo when picking them up and the hud doesn't display the weapon energy bar for the added weapons for some reason. There's also texture errors on the light labs and titlemap. Also, bots seem to run out of ammo.

Trillster:
Make sure you're running this file before using this version of Ukiweps,
https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=mweps-randomizer-v6.pk3

Demendes:

--- Quote from: Trillster on November 29, 2020, 12:50:37 AM ---Make sure you're running this file before using this version of Ukiweps,
https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=mweps-randomizer-v5.pk3

--- End quote ---

That was a godsend! It works and you have my thanks!

That said, the only bug I am seeing now is the weapon energy capsules are still being picked up without any weapons and if your ammo is full. Also, it would be good if like the last time the bonus soda's meter is visible so you will know whether to still rely on it or not so much.

Ukiyama:
The ammo thing was a oversight on my part, it will be fixed in a later update.

Ukiyama:
So I know my mod had a few issues when I released it.... last year, wow I did a good job following up on that one. I have had this sitting on my computer for over a year lol, this should hopefully get things like the ammo pickup issues and ini file issues working ok. Also one of the bigger updates not for more content but a bit of cleaning up. Enjoy!

https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=mweps-ukiwepsv3a-h.pk3

(click to show/hide)New in V3a-h (Fun factoid, was mostly this in early 2021, releasing now in mid 2022 lolz)

The Translocator from Unreal Tournament is now available as a option to enable, teleport with (albit brokenly)
with style!
Added 3 weapons that never released (ToastVisionWep, JudgementWep, DiscoCrushWep) into the fun stuff folder,
feel free to give them in console and try them out!
Bass Burst Buster has been integrated into Uki Weps, now both will coexist
(was a secret for like 5 versions but the option menu kinda killed that)
Shield Gun (Unreal) is now in the rotation for shield weapons
Shield Gun (Unreal) now has a hit sound on the shield
Fixed Assault Rifles Grenade ammo gain
Fixed Cross Bomb, Boomerang, Snowy Rain, and Air Hockey's hand huds for widescreen compliance
Ray Splasher, Crystal Hunter, Cross Bomb, Boomerang, and Snowy Rain have had
colors change a bit to make them hopefully match better
Guard Shell's Shield should now be visible online
Guard Shell no longer exists when your dead
Yammar Option now properly skips over giving a alive flag apon getting hit
Gravity Well and Lightning Web have less repeated hits to help prevent stunlocking
Gravity Well and Lightning Web's damage per hit slightly increased for compensation
Gravity Well has a new visual effect to make it slightly more noticable
Wind Thrust has recived a new color set
Wind Thrust firing animation speed up and smoothed out
Wind Thrust has a new visual effect to make it more noticeable that it has push effects
Wind Thrust Thrust Effect weakened on the held shield
Wind Thrust now has a weak Thrust Effect on missed throws
Cross Bomb's explosions should no longer spawn into walls making them climb up a ledge
Meteor's Stick had a missing frame of animation restored
Storm Shots air blowing no longer does one ripping :I
Storm Shots speed and damage on the shot boosted to compensate
Storm Shots blow effect tweaked slightly
Storm Shots visual effects for the air sped up
Ice Burst's big block now has a small visual flavor quake when landing
Wood Tower now removes the flag upon the death of the ground hugger projectile which enables its next attack
to speed up the next projectile fired out
Wood Tower, if it runs into a unclimbable wall, should auto activate for less wasted shots
Magnum's Reticule should no longer splash water
Snowy Rain now will freeze pillar objects properly
Acid Burst's speed and damage went up slightly
Master Sword's charge effect and spin attacks trails should no longer climb walls
Bbonus Soda by popular demand, now has a ammo bar (the buckshot soda minigame actually full on removes the hud now,
no cheating!)
Updated states of all weapons (sans Redeemers Dropper) to use the Spawn loop state of the base to allow editing
of spawn states with other mods
Updated states of a lot of the projectiles for the same reason above
Energy Busters and Dual Assault Rifle now have refreshed buster frames
Noarchive has been applied to all variables minus the hud one and Toast's SP shennanigans, should hopefully
stop the issues with ini errors
Unreal Weps tags designated (Unreal) for ease of figuring out what a Unreal wep is
(altfires and selfharming usually a primary feature)
Unreal Health Pickups now heal for V6 values
More code cleanup, nuff said

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version