Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

The Idea(s) Topic

<< < (3/124) > >>

HD_:

--- Quote from: "Daveris" ---Isn't HD working on a Magnet Golf mode?
--- End quote ---

Only if I decide to get off my lazy ass and do it.

Atticus:
I had an idea for a TF2 project, but I don't think it'd work very well in MM8BDM. The pace of TF2 is a bit slower than that of MM8BDM. That and I have no idea how a Medic class would work.

Hallan Parva:
AwNet A sort of "Mega Fortress" mod where TF2 classes would sort of combine with Robot Masters. For instance, Snake Man would be a summoner of sorts; he would create little 'Snakelets' that would follow him around and attack enemies for him. Other ideas included Hard Man "knuckle jumping" and Quick Man passing his speed off to allies, making him slower but greatly boosting the agility of a friend.

If anyone remembers I had the name "E-Tank / Lv3 Lunch Can" for a while because of this idea.

I've learned a bit more about coding since then, and customizable loadouts are certainly a possibility, so if anyone wants to help me out on this I'm all ears!

Magnet Dood:
Hey, Smash, I'm willing to help out. That sounds like a cool idea.

I could probably do skins of modified Robot Masters in TF2 clothing.

BiscuitSlash:
Rockman and Forte 2 classes. I've thought of how some of the classes could work, especially Compassman (and to a lesser extent Dangan and R. Shadow). I would work on it but eh, not many would really approve.

We could extend on this though and make it obscure RMs classes, including the above, DOS masters, and possibly the Constellation droids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version