Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

[EXPANSION] Street Fighter x Mega Man

<< < (2/29) > >>

CHAOS_FANTAZY:
Great, just great, now it's Rokko Chan vs. this
Alright stop the music for a second

As someone who's been frequenting Sprites, Inc. for a while now, I can say with certainty that we have no permission whatsoever to even be hosting the sprites on our site.  The only reason we have them to begin with is that CapCom stapled their name to the title, so ACE_Spark views it as an official game.  So effectively, we shouldn't really be doing this and effectively if Sonic88 finds out about this he can shoot us all down in an instant if he pleases.
Not that I think he will.  Just keep that in mind.

In real expansion talk, I kinda actually want to see a miscellaneous, maybe a CTF map, based off of Dan Habuki's training room (Use your imagination).  Also Akuma doesn't get a weapon...alright.

Also there had better be boss battles or I'll go on a psychomaniacal rampage

EDIT:  Oh, yes; it seems that Dusty will be making a Blanka skin in the future.

FTX6004:
But is should be a perfect ending of this expansion if akuma or m.bison is the campaign boss.

fortegigasgospel:

--- Quote from: "CHAOS_FANTAZY" ---Great, just great, now it's Rokko Chan vs. this
--- End quote ---
I don't see the issue here, it was DOS vs MI before, both are rather dead now with the only things complete and actively shown being my maps (and skins) maybe even NC vs PU in which one was done and the other so close to done it isn't even funny. Roboenza vs BotApoc. YD classes vs KY classes. CSCC vs Teaparty classes (not really a rivalry here though).

--- Quote from: "CHAOS_FANTAZY" ---In real expansion talk, I kinda actually want to see a miscellaneous, maybe a CTF map, based off of Dan Habuki's training room (Use your imagination).  Also Akuma doesn't get a weapon...alright.
--- End quote ---
This would actually be pretty cool.

--- Quote from: "CHAOS_FANTAZY" ---Also there had better be boss battles or I'll go on a psychomaniacal rampage
--- End quote ---
No true expansion would be complete without a boss battle. Otherwise its just a mod + map pack.

Blaze Yeager:
Small Update: VGMaps has all of the stages ripped now. I'm going to be doing Seth's tiles and Balrog's tiles within the next few days. I'm going to hold off on Urien.

Working on Seth's Lab now. I'll probably have it done in a week or so.

FTX6004:
Blaze i said some more things here you din't see.
--- Quote from: "FTX" ---Wait wait wait i did also sagat too and i want to make Balrog and the tileset is already ripped by sprite inc you could use it also what means pending.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version