General > Anything Goes

Resident Evil 5 (PC version)

(1/1)

Wartorn:
alright, so who's a bad enough dude and got RE5 for the PC? I need someone to play with :)

Add me if you have it (or if you don't, add me anyways): BurntNacho

White:

--- Quote from: "Wartorn" ---alright, so who's a bad enough dude and got RE5 for the PC? I need someone to play with :)

Add me if you have it (or if you don't, add me anyways): BurntNacho
--- End quote ---

your name distracts me,cause nachoes (when burn't) aren't tastey

I never bought it so Im not sure why im posting here, but...
I just... never understood the RE series like others do. Found it too... Puzzle'ish, and even if that's the base, I never was able to get ahold of it.

CutmanMike:
Are you kidding? 5 and 4 are more action based. I liked 4 but I really really REALLY miss the old style of play. Yes it was clunky to move but the whole scary and mystery factor made Resident Evil what it was... for me at least.

Wartorn:

--- Quote from: "White" ---your name distracts me,cause nachoes (when burn't) aren't tastey
--- End quote ---
Bite me :p

Thus far I'm on Chapter 2 and I am seriously enjoying this game. I would've bought it on console but my 360 is borked :-|

Robjoe:
I rented it on the 360. It was a fine game, aside from the story being a little predictable and the main villain being lame. But, no, I don't have it fr the PC, I don't even think it could run it if I tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version