Advanced Search

Author Topic: Classes Help  (Read 2503 times)

August 10, 2014, 05:29:17 PM
Read 2503 times

Offline SmashTheEchidna

• Standard Member

• AKA Smash Corliss
  • Date Registered: December 07, 2010, 09:25:12 PM

• View Profile
    • http://fandedication.4umer.com/
Classes Help
« on: August 10, 2014, 05:29:17 PM »
With both CSCC and Teaparty seeing no further updates anytime soon, my two classes have basically been sitting in purgatory or something. (They've been updated but what's the use if they don't get released?) So I've decided to take matters into my own hands, rip the classes from the packs, and make my own mod. I've been juggling the idea back and forth for a couple months now, since I have many ideas that haven't gotten used yet, but first I want to make certain that the two I have now can live again.
That and I planned to share them with my friends whenever we play together without all the excess baggage.

Now for what I need help with; I've basically taken the latest version of CSCC to use as a base for merging my updates to Gizmo, since my standalone PK3 was broken. Now that I've confirmed that Gizmo works just fine, I've been trying to remove everything unrelated from the file. So far, the only real problem I've encountered is this:

(click to show/hide)

Every time a player enters the game, a message saying "ACS: I don't know what copybotmain is." will show up. As far as I know, it's nothing gamebreaking, but clearly I did something wrong and I'm not sure what.

If anyone can take a look at it and help me out, here's the file.

--------------------------

Smash has also had a few problems. Thanks to Ice and Light, his special moves are all direction oriented now. However, for the charge moves, you have to hold down the direction until you fire. If you let go, it'll just go to another direction/standard special immediately. That makes the charge moves pretty much useless.
There's also his walljumping ability, which never worked.

I honestly know little to nothing about how ACS works or how Ice and Light did what they did, so I'm kinda stumped. Like above with Gizmo, here's the file.

August 10, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
Reply #1

Offline Ukiyama

• MM8BDM Extender

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Date Registered: August 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM

• View Profile
Re: Classes Help
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:01:39 PM »
Copybotmain is the flag Copy Robot used for his copy gimmick, you can remove it from your weapons, select and deselect states.

August 11, 2014, 04:44:26 AM
Reply #2

Offline SmashTheEchidna

• Standard Member

• AKA Smash Corliss
  • Date Registered: December 07, 2010, 09:25:12 PM

• View Profile
    • http://fandedication.4umer.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:44:26 AM »
Thanks, though I had already kinda fixed it by re-adding some of Copy's stuff. I'll look into it later.

August 11, 2014, 08:00:27 AM
Reply #3

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:00:27 AM »
Quote from: "SmashTheEchidna"
However, for the charge moves, you have to hold down the direction until you fire. If you let go, it'll just go to another direction/standard special immediately. That makes the charge moves pretty much useless.

For this, have it go into different charge states for each and every directional input.