Advanced Search

Author Topic: Megaman's Custom Skins  (Read 95168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 06, 2011, 08:02:46 AM
Reply #120

Offline Megaman

  • MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • ***
  • Date Registered: October 17, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
Attention!  A new skin has been made!

Error (Zelda II: The Adventures of Link)
(click to show/hide)
I couldn't resist making this guy. :p

February 08, 2011, 08:45:40 AM
Reply #121

Offline sipfried

  • Standard Member

  • dont beleve me
  • Date Registered: February 05, 2011, 10:49:42 AM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:40 AM »
Quote from: "Megaman"
Attention!  A new skin has been made!

Error (Zelda II: The Adventures of Link)
(click to show/hide)
I couldn't resist making this guy. :p

haha nice megaman but can you sent us the bot to? plz

February 12, 2011, 04:54:01 PM
Reply #122

Offline MidnightTH

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 17, 2010, 10:55:48 PM

    • View Profile
    • http://midnightth.deviantart.com/
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »
Make a Don't Bother With It Skin.

February 12, 2011, 07:43:18 PM
Reply #123

Offline Ivory

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • *********
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

    • View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »
MidnightTH, NO REQUESTING. I made it very, very clear. Unless the thread owner has said they were taking requests, which Megaman has not. Then all requests go into the official request thread.

April 09, 2011, 11:16:45 PM
Reply #124

Offline Megaman

  • MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • ***
  • Date Registered: October 17, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »
I finally made a new skin after all this time!

Rush (Megaman 3 - 10)
(click to show/hide)

I didn't quite like the fact that Rush Jet was turned into a skin along with Tango riding Rush Jet, so I made what I felt should have been done.

April 09, 2011, 11:27:26 PM
Reply #125

Offline tsukiyomaru0

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • *
  • Date Registered: November 07, 2010, 05:01:56 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »
Quote from: "Megaman"
I finally made a new skin after all this time!

Rush (Megaman 3 - 10)
(click to show/hide)

I didn't quite like the fact that Rush Jet was turned into a skin along with Tango riding Rush Jet, so I made what I felt should have been done.
Yay! Now, could you try doing Tango and then Amaterasu and Chibiterasu?

April 09, 2011, 11:32:33 PM
Reply #126

Offline Alucard

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 10, 2010, 01:20:17 AM

    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalMephiles9000
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
Quote from: "Ivory (edited to fit)"
Tsukiyomaru0, NO REQUESTING. I made it very, very clear. Unless the thread owner has said they were taking requests, which Megaman has not. Then all requests go into the official request thread.

Basically that. And you can only have one request at a time anyway.

April 10, 2011, 01:33:35 AM
Reply #127

Offline tsukiyomaru0

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • *
  • Date Registered: November 07, 2010, 05:01:56 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2011, 01:33:35 AM »
Quote from: "Alucard"
Quote from: "Ivory (edited to fit)"
Tsukiyomaru0, NO REQUESTING. I made it very, very clear. Unless the thread owner has said they were taking requests, which Megaman has not. Then all requests go into the official request thread.

Basically that. And you can only have one request at a time anyway.

I said he could TRY, I didn't request.

Therefore, it is more of a suggestion than a request, as I've already requested something to someone else and I'm waiting return.

April 10, 2011, 01:36:00 AM
Reply #128

Offline Alucard

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 10, 2010, 01:20:17 AM

    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalMephiles9000
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »
Also, didn't you request "challenge" someone to do an Amaterasu skin already?

April 10, 2011, 01:38:19 AM
Reply #129

Offline tsukiyomaru0

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • *
  • Date Registered: November 07, 2010, 05:01:56 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
Quote from: "Alucard"
Also, didn't you request "challenge" someone to do an Amaterasu skin already?
Challenge that none took nor i do care

April 10, 2011, 04:25:54 AM
Reply #130

Offline Ryuga_knight

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 04, 2010, 02:11:44 AM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:54 AM »
Quote from: "Megaman"
I finally made a new skin after all this time!

Rush (Megaman 3 - 10)
(click to show/hide)

I didn't quite like the fact that Rush Jet was turned into a skin along with Tango riding Rush Jet, so I made what I felt should have been done.

your link to the download just takes you to the image.

April 10, 2011, 06:36:08 AM
Reply #131

Offline Megaman

  • MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • ***
  • Date Registered: October 17, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2011, 06:36:08 AM »
Whoops!  Thank-you!  I'll get right on it immediately!

April 10, 2011, 06:57:59 AM
Reply #132

Offline Ivory

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • *********
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

    • View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2011, 06:57:59 AM »
Quote from: "tsukiyomaru0"
Therefore, it is more of a suggestion than a request, as I've already requested something to someone else and I'm waiting return.
Tsuki, stop trying to weasel your way around the rules. You're already on thin ice enough as it is.

April 10, 2011, 07:16:31 AM
Reply #133

Offline ice

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • ***
  • Date Registered: October 05, 2010, 05:09:31 PM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2011, 07:16:31 AM »
and I am VERY thin

anyway, may I use your rush skin as a reference for running animation for a treble skin I was making for like, forever XD I already have the official treble sheet that I think either korby or mr. X PM'd to me long ago and Ive converted them and everything, but I cant do canid walking

Also, permition to use this skin in my projects as long as I credit you?

April 10, 2011, 04:06:19 PM
Reply #134

Offline Smunch

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 28, 2010, 04:11:16 AM

    • View Profile
Re: Megaman's Custom Skins
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
Quote from: "Megaman"
I didn't quite like the fact that Rush Jet was turned into a skin along with Tango riding Rush Jet, so I made what I felt should have been done.

I tried to make actual Rush, but Jet was my first skin and Rush was too hard, so I gave up and never went back.  I am very ok with the creation of this skin  :cool: