Cutstuff > Cutstuff Discussion and Feedback

A few hours logged on, and I get logged out.

(1/1)

Knux:
It happens all the time I come to the forums. A few hours (approximately 2), I am logged on here, and then I refresh. I take a look at the upper left corner of the screen to find out that I was logged out for some reason. What's going on?  :?

CutmanMike:
You shouldn't need to spend more than 2 hours on such a small forum anyway!  :p

I haven't had that problem myself for the reason above. Anyone else experience this kind of thing? When you log in try ticking the "remember me" box or whatever it's called.

Knux:
You shouldn't need to spend more than 2 hours on such a small forum anyway! :p

Thing is, I leave a Tab open on Firefox for this site, one for Youtube, one for GameFAQs, etc., and I find it more than a bit annoying when I come back to the tab to refresh and see if there are any new posts and find out I got logged out for no apparent reason.

You think it's a site setting? Try checking it out. This site feels like it has similarities to an Invisionfree one, so that option could be around somewhere on the Admin Control Panel. I know because I have one. But I haven't seen it in YEARS!

Ivory:
Actually, I had this happen to me before, and it was only after about 30 minutes. I was writing a post and when I went to post, it said I was logged off. It was rather inconvenient.

Knux:
Seems it now happens to me every few minutes. We'll need to keep an eye on this...  :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version