Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Help & Editing

A few questions.

<< < (2/4) > >>

arkman:
I had a similar error once before, are you starting straight from skulltag or do you use the mm8bdm launcher?

if you don't use the mm8bdm launcher it is possible the files are loading in the incorrect order. I had it happen once when playing Wolfenstien SoD.

King Dumb:
Thanks Kapus, for the input as well as letting me know how to change songs.

Arkman, I am starting it with Doomseeker. I add all the wads that I want, the PK3s, set the rules, whatever. If I start the server as an offline server, Skulltag pops up like normal, but before MM8BDM comes up, that error appears as the last lines of Skulltag console. If I start the server as an online one, Doomseeker begins to go through its normal process for doing so, but then a pop-up... pops up announces a fatal error with Skulltag, and this pop-up contains the same lines that the Skulltag console displays.

Gummywormz:
The reason you get the server error thing is because as was said, the wads are in the wrong order.

MM8BDM-V1C.pk3 NEEDS to be first on the list of wads to be loaded. Then any map packs. Then the classes.

King Dumb:
Thanks very much Gummywormz. That worked.

TERRORsphere:

--- Code: ---Script error, "Classes-v3a.pk3:wep/megaman3/snakemanwep.txt" line 57:
Parent type 'SearchSnakeStart' not found in SearchSnakeStart2

Execution could not continue.

Script error, "Classes-v3a.pk3:wep/megaman3/snakemanwep.txt" line 57:
Replaced type 'SearchSnakeStart' not found in SearchSnakeStart2
--- End code ---

Exactly what it says. Yellow Devil's new to DECORATE and should take him a minute to fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version