Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

League of Legends

<< < (89/90) > >>

Russel:

--- Quote from: "Ceridran" ---Oh boy, have some item updates.

For those who say they killed Bloodthirster..

--- End quote ---

OMG THEY BUTCHERED THE BLOODTHIRSTER
...That I never built anyway because I play Twitch...

But yeah...from the standpoint of a bruiser player, and knowing the position of the fighters in this game, I'm quite happy that they're retuning AD Carry items because the reason the "ball of stats" champions like Irelia, Jax, and Xin Zhao exist is because the ranged AD Carries were dominating the game at the time of their creation. This is also the same reason more caster oriented fighters like Renekton, Lee Sin, and Darius exist to help balance those people out.
I might have lumped Xin in the wrong place...

From the standpoint of an AD marksman player, I can see this leading into situations with much stronger comebacks from screwups that lead to feeding your opponent. I mean, marksman is current the hardest scaling role in the game, and often snowballs uncontrollably if certain things occur.
Granted, most of this is just my immediate thoughts and will quickly turn into me rambling on without knowing what I'm talking about so whatever.

At any rate, I can see this leading into really, really good things in terms of game balance.

LlamaHombre:

Oh good lord.

Ceridran:
Oh my..
This is sure going to be harder for some of us to run, but this will advance LoL even further beyond it's old gritty WC3-esque style.
I'm loving this.

Russel:
Actually, they've specifically mentioned that they're going to be optimizing the crap out of it to make sure it runs the same as the current one.
Also this might've helped compliment the video, but the video on its own is more impactful.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/17076

Bikdark:

--- Quote from: "LlamaHombre" ---Oh good lord.
--- End quote ---
Welcome to the Dawngate.

Also those BT changes are a stealth nerf to ryan choi assassin rengar ;_;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version