Cutstuff > Cutstuff Discussion and Feedback

Wad of the Week

(1/1)

CutmanMike:
You can find all my WOTW reviews here: http://cutstuff.net/blog/?cat=178

Does anyone want to see this back? More importantly, would anyone want to write them? I was thinking of bringing it back but I don't always get time to play a new wad every week that I want to review, so I would let people post their own reviews and I would select them for each week. They can be new, old, gimmicky or just plain awesome but definitely not rubbish. I don't want paragraphs of text for shit wads like on doomworld.

Note the formatting and amount of screenshots before you say "Yeah I'm up for that homie!". Looking back I would probably want to make them a little shorter though.

Robjoe:
Not necessarily signing up for this, but I would like to seem them back. They were fun to read, and brought under-appreciated but otherwise great WADs to the public eye once more.

Mikk-:
I'd love to review a wad every couple of weeks, then 2 or so more people do some other ones, like a team of reviewers, one a week or something

CutmanMike:
I might start it up again but rename it "Wad of the moment", just so I don't have to keep a schedule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version