Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Mighty Number Nine: Inafune Strikes Back

<< < (2/65) > >>

Knux:
2015 seems like a long wait, but still, the concept art is quite lovely. I'm rooting for the success of this project.

<geminibro>:
I find heavy irony in this Kickstarter project. Why?
IT'S A MEGAMAN RIPOFF, CREATED BY THE CREATOR OF MEGAMAN!

Honestly, i hope this bland ripoff never sees the light of day.

Laggy Blazko:
I find it as much of a ripoff as Rokko-chan. But I don't see any way to judge how bland it is right now.

LlamaHombre:

--- Quote from: "<geminibro>" ---I find heavy irony in this Kickstarter project. Why?
--- End quote ---
Do you know what that word means?

--- Quote from: "<geminibro>" ---Honestly, i hope this bland ripoff never sees the light of day.
--- End quote ---
Excuse me?

It's the creator of the franchise taking back the glory that he earned.

It's not him creating a "rival" franchise, it's him giving back to the fans what they trusted him for. Many broken dreams were established with Legends 3's cancellation, and he's basically apologizing to everyone for Capcom's ignorance. He's doing this by giving a similar claim to fame with Legends 3 in which the fans had a lot of close ties to the establishment of the game itself. If anything this game should be treated as a new Mega Man series rather than an alien bootleg made to draw in Mega Man fans.

Kapus:

--- Quote from: "<geminibro>" ---I find heavy irony in this Kickstarter project. Why?
IT'S A MEGAMAN RIPOFF, CREATED BY THE CREATOR OF MEGAMAN!

Honestly, i hope this bland ripoff never sees the light of day.
--- End quote ---
If it's made by the creator, how exactly is it a "ripoff"? It's meant to be a spiritual successor, as Capcom is doing little with the series at the moment.

EDIT: Llama beat me to it. Oh well.

I find it interesting that instead of just changing colors with new weapons, Beck's entire body morphs into different shapes. Apparently he can also get little powerups from his enemies. Kinda like Kirby, perhaps?

Some concept art for "Call", which is basically this game's incarnation of Roll. Boy does it show! Look at the one at the upper left!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version