Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Projects & Creative

AMP map pack. FINISHED, SO SEXY!!

(1/72) > >>

TERRORsphere:
1.6 released.

Another Medal Please - Map pack

By Terrorsphere and Bluebrawl (with some help from Darkaura)
Current version: V1.6
DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111
Mediafire Mirror!
Now on WADHOST too!
Included in this map pack:
-Kickass music from Fighter X and other artists
-16 glorious maps
-2 custom weapons for anyone to use (Flamethrower and Flame Rail) LOL NOT ANYMORE
-Lots of FUN!!!!!!

AMP01: Welcome to the AMP show
(click to show/hide)
DTD's first map for the map pack, it's a small map that aims at keeping everyone on their toes as they smoothly navigate the battlefield filled with many powerful weapons.
AMP02: Sky Whale
(click to show/hide)
The second map in the map pack that shows off creative texture choices and boasts an amazing track by Fighter X.
AMP03: Pseudo-Symmetry
(click to show/hide)
An open map with an underwater section that you can jump or teleport into. Just make sure you don't stay too long under the Hard Knuckle spot. Also, OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE TELEPORTER. Aww, forget it. I'll keep it there until the next version.
AMP04: Flaming Nightlife
(click to show/hide)
A gorgeous map made by DTD that shows off his powerful new sniper weapon, the Flame Rail. With a powerful shot and a slow recharge, this weapon can be either helpful or painful.
AMP05: Musique
(click to show/hide)
BB's entry into the AMP Map pack, boasting a dark blue color scheme that can catch any player's attention. A large variety of weapons and its simple layout guarantee a great thrill for those who play on it.
AMP06: Adjective Location part 1
(click to show/hide)
Dive man textures galore in the map. In all honesty, it was a bitch to get that treble sentry up there with just linedefs. THANK YOU BASED 3D FLOORS.
AMP07: My own little Armageddon
(click to show/hide)
Quite possibly the largest map in the whole map pack, with every weapon ever included for maximum variety. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WEAPON BALANCE IF EVERY WEAPON EVER IS INCLUDED.
AMP08: Indiada Jodes
(click to show/hide)
BB's temple-themed map, complete with a flame pit, sand, numerous weapons and a crystal eye trap at no cost to you!
AMP09: Cloud Brother
(click to show/hide)
BB's first map ever.
AMP10: Lava Lake
(click to show/hide)
BB's second map ever. It's much better than his first.
AMP11: Adjective Location part 2
(click to show/hide)
BB's final map for the map pack has a balanced layout with plenty of killer weapons and teleporters for the hell of it.
AMP12: Lol Bonus.
(click to show/hide)
Lol, DTD01. Items were relocated in this one.
AMP13: Precipitation Sibling.
(click to show/hide)
AMP09 wasn't an individual stage, but a pair of Siamese twins. After a tough operation, and a bit of plastic surgery, both stages were fixed to be presentable. This is the smaller Siamese twin.
AMP14: Kengine.
(click to show/hide)
BB's little map that he made while he was a bit bored and preparing for school. Focused mainly on close encounters and exquisite weapon layout, this map features plenty of ways to navigate around the factory-style stage.
AMP15: Blaze's Ballade.
(click to show/hide)
Blaze's single entry into AMP, which has been revised by BB to look better and have a better weapon layout.
AMP16: An encore from DTD.
(click to show/hide)
So one day, I found TERRORsphere in a server. A few days later, this happened.Remember to read the README to see what exact changes were made and who to give credit to. Otherwise, have fun.[/quote]

Max:
DTD's getting on to his third row... bah.

Ivory:
So. are you just rubbing it in our faces? :P

TERRORsphere:
Mmmyes  :cool:

Korby:
I am going to get my second row soon :D
Anyway, good luck with your pack, DTD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version