Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

Yurei Battle

<< < (2/2)

Mr. Date:
I once was a Part of the whole GvH Stuff, however i left the Community due to Problems with some Peoples. Have all the Programs still, so far the only Reason it failed is because i forgot that i have to place them in the right Folder. however The Human Campaign is really as good as Impossible to beat. Not because it's hard, because Your Bot Allies keep dying and give the Ghouls Free Frags rofl.

CarThief:
Hm, not sure if its that hard, though i am a bit guilty of occasionally cheating when pissed off during the campaign, resulting in the offending bot getting a facefull BFG blast. :P
(I also think the Ghoul campaign is a bit harder, considering bots dont miss easily on close range, and react lightning fast, if not killed yet then.)

I guess its good incentive to get around and try to find enemies, because without some help the humans are pretty likely to fail, and for some reason bots like to target human players over bot players as long as they're not already in a big fight. I guess if there's ever demand for an update perhaps i should try forcing the human bots to back off when fighting just like the creeper (with the gvh_advancedbots flag) will rush forward (and throws stun balls!).

Gets quite rediculous on the last stage though, but it seems bots hate it when i fly around on the top of the map as Cyborg, and give up most of their fights to go after me, as the Humans on the ground try to pick them off. One hell of a chaotic final battle though, before the one with the Yurei starts, hehe...
Oh i should try and play the campaigns again, maybe with the Rainbow Edition added into it for extra options, good ol times...

Edit: Hm... Where IS a link to the Rainbow Edition anyway...? Did it even ever get uploaded somewhere properly? Oh well, i guess i'll gladly upload it on demand. Maybe i should ask Cutman later if he'll put the files available for download on Cutstuff...

Mr. Date:
Oh yes, Creepers. Creepers are the worst Problem because of Doom Bots indeed. They are so intelligent to Jump right in front of Creepers and are all like "Huh Huh Get me i am always out of your Range" and well... they get killed in the End.
ANYWAY, i have a Question. tried finding the Song from Yurei Battle with Google and didn't find it. someone knows the Name of the Song?

CarThief:
Heh, yeah, all the bots do is walk to the enemy while shooting, and strafe around it, while staying out of melee range (most of the time), if getting too close. They're pretty good at dodging stuff from players though.

Checked the files but i couldnt find any credits for the music, he got some of his resources for GVH from Newgrounds though, it might possibily be somewhere there but i suppose you're best off asking him. Private messaging him should work, might take a while for him to answer though.

Gummywormz:
That would be this song at 25 seconds in.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/130378

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version