Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > W.I.P Forum

The Idea(s) Topic

(1/124) > >>

SaviorSword:
Ever got a project idea that yar not too sure that it'll work? Or maybe ya have a brilliant idea, but no work has been done at all? Here's a good place to dump stuff into, and hopefully mature into a topic worthy of bein' a WIP topic. And, of course, ultimately into a full fledged project!

Magnet Dood:
The Genesis Unit Expansion that's been floating in my head for a while. The three bot's stages, along with two Wily Stages, custom weapons based on the masters, skins of the three...

Short, sweet, and awesome, basically. I know where I can get the music, except for a couple of the Wily Stages... would this be a good idea to others? I don't want to start it if no one's helping.

Ivory:

--- Quote from: "Star Dood" ---The Genesis Unit Expansion that's been floating in my head for a while. The three bot's stages, along with two Wily Stages, custom weapons based on the masters, skins of the three...

Short, sweet, and awesome, basically. I know where I can get the music, except for a couple of the Wily Stages... would this be a good idea to others? I don't want to start it if no one's helping.
--- End quote ---

Funny story. I had the intentions of running a Genesis Unit Mini Expansion some time after MM8.

Magnet Dood:
Great minds think alike, I suppose. >_>

Also, people keep on mistaking me for the leader of MMV's Expansion. I've worked in it, but I don't lead it.

GameAndWatcher:
Stinkoman Expansion, but no campaign because the game it would be based off of isn't finished/will never be finished. But Nine Stages, a Couple Skins, and Like one or two weapons...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version