Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

GvH: Legacy of Darkness

<< < (6/7) > >>

Laggy Blazko:
This trailer is kinda crappy but, oh well...
(click to show/hide)EDIT: I'm playing it and liking these new classes. The impaler is like a faster but more visible creeper but the planeswalker is more creative.

Knux:
The Impaler looks broken as fuck. I mean, get a few of them and you can block the hell out of entrances with OHKO spikes. Do not want. Or at least I wouldn't want if I was playing it.  :ugeek:

Laggy Blazko:
Yeah, the impaler is a bit op. I think they want the spikes to not block.

Knux:
The other thing that irks me is the appearance. It's just a bunch of wooden spikes with a mess in the middle. Not the least bit intimidating, but looks really annoying. The other ghouls can be scary if they get you out of nowhere, but I don't have the same feeling coming from the Impaler.

As for balancing, maybe they can have it so it uses one wooden spike, and have the spike circle as an item that regenerates in some manner. I'd still much rather have a better looking ghoul first, but whatever. Gee, now that I can actually use GIMP, maybe I should suggest that Ghoul idea I posted when I first signed in.

I think that first post of mine has been deleted, though... don't know.

CutmanMike:
The planeswalker sounds really cool, I like his ability to leave fake version of himself for a few seconds. I dunno how easy it is to pull off though I haven't played it myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version