Advanced Search

Author Topic: GVH to ZDaemon  (Read 9513 times)

May 24, 2015, 08:32:41 PM
Read 9513 times

Offline Medis

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 24, 2015, 08:26:44 PM

• View Profile
GVH to ZDaemon
« on: May 24, 2015, 08:32:41 PM »
Hai!

So there's the idea...
How about bringing Ghoul vs Humans into zdaemon?
Worst-vd-plas made possible to play the ghoul's forest series which needs to be upgraded, but thats meh, singleplayer...
Sum player asked, and i was curious if someone could get interested to give it a try,
I am really curious if it will be technically possible as it will reguire a few workarounds...

May 24, 2015, 09:43:13 PM
Reply #1

Offline Ivory

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 25, 2009, 08:17:59 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.cutstuff.net/
Re: GVH to ZDaemon
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 09:43:13 PM »
What is the incentive behind that? Sounds like a lot of work for hardly any gain or point.

May 25, 2015, 03:26:15 PM
Reply #2

Offline Medis

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 24, 2015, 08:26:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 03:26:15 PM »
Hmm that is kinda, true... Well! The basic is done, idea was created + news n related stuff to it can be posted here,
The GHV can be catchy, any may interest players so I'll give it a try to convert it... as much I will have a time >D.

Otherwise yea, it can be funny (I mean ... the challenge)...

#Goal NO.1
The first thinking was how in the world shall we make it since there is no support for classes in ZD, well ... there is ,yet limited to hexen etc. (it is planned to be added but need4devs)
But then I got a tip to turn players invisible and instead they will spawn dummy actor of ghost/human instead of them...
That might theeeooooreticaly work ~ So I'll try gather sum guys to create demo of this.

June 26, 2016, 04:38:02 AM
Reply #3

Offline Watermelon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 15, 2011, 11:32:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 04:38:02 AM »
Quote from: "Medis"
Hmm that is kinda, true... Well! The basic is done, idea was created + news n related stuff to it can be posted here,
The GHV can be catchy, any may interest players so I'll give it a try to convert it... as much I will have a time >D.

Otherwise yea, it can be funny (I mean ... the challenge)...

#Goal NO.1
The first thinking was how in the world shall we make it since there is no support for classes in ZD, well ... there is ,yet limited to hexen etc. (it is planned to be added but need4devs)
But then I got a tip to turn players invisible and instead they will spawn dummy actor of ghost/human instead of them...
That might theeeooooreticaly work ~ So I'll try gather sum guys to create demo of this.

Do you want it on ZD because you hacked on Zan and got master banned?

Though this might have been pardoned by accident.