Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Skins & Bots etc / NEW CN Skin : Mojo jojo
« Last post by hansungkee on Today at 08:53:01 AM »
Mojo jojo From The Powerpuff Girls (1998~2005) (by Craig McCracken)

Sprites by Hansungkee
Pk.3 by Z-dagger
Download Link by Frostblue

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjeipnp2bi2xlyu/Mojo-jojo.pk3/file
Projects & Creative / Re: Trill's Addon Shop - Damage Display and Map Voting
« Last post by Trillster on November 28, 2021, 06:31:18 AM »
New version of the map voting system. Now there's a dedicated options menu for the mod that can be accessed by typing mvoptions in console. Map previews are now given for the voting options, allowing you to better know which map you're voting for. For mappers interested in adding map previews, here's a list of steps.

Quote from: README
Go into map in Deathmatch mode, give yourself NoHud, take MegaBuster, activate fly, disable crosshair, and add a bot.
Type "sizeup" in console until the HUD has disappeared and there is no spread notification in the bottom left.
Here's an alias for convenience
'alias screenie "fly; give NoHud; take MegaBuster; addbot; sizeup; sizeup; crosshair 0"'
Screenshot map in 1024x768 resolution.
Downsize screenshot to 512x384 (50% of original size) with Nearest Neighbor filtering
Rename screenshot to be the same as your maps lumpname, in other words, MM2AIR's map preview is named MM2AIR.png
Toss screenshot into a graphics folder in your map pack / addon
This mod will recognize that graphic and implement it as a map preview

(click to show/hide)

Download Here!
« Last post by bass44 on November 27, 2021, 04:58:02 AM »
This map voting wad is actually a genius idea, nice work.
« Last post by Trillster on November 27, 2021, 04:32:21 AM »
Added the ability to toggle damage number popups separately from health number popups.

Checking for spectator mode was causing frequent crashes, so the server variable associated to it has been removed. Instead, that functionality has been moved to its own separate file.

Download Here!
Download Spectator Mode Here!
Skins & Bots etc / NEW CN Skin : Bloo
« Last post by hansungkee on November 22, 2021, 09:56:48 AM »
Bloo From Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (2004~2009) (by Craig McCracken)

Sprites by hansungkee
Pk.3 by Jaxof7
Download Link by FrostBlue(Working)
Remastered Bloo From Dimpsuu's Old Skin Made.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fzh0ots5gdhxknw/Bloo.pk3/file
« Last post by Trillster on November 21, 2021, 05:57:29 PM »
Added some new features to my damage display mod while correcting some of the issues with the death statistic printouts.

Now you'll see a "death" printout whenever you win a round, ensuring you'll always log your final statistics. Additionally, it now properly receives the colors you set for the full duration of the printout. You can now disable the hit number popups if those don't suit your fancy. Additionally, a new server variable, trill_dd_nospectatormode, has been added that allows you to disable the features of the mod for everyone except true spectators.

Download Here!
Skins & Bots etc / Bubbline Fans! NEW Skins!
« Last post by hansungkee on November 19, 2021, 11:39:39 AM »
- Princess Bonnibel "Bonnie" Bubblegum, Marceline the Vampire Queen From (2010~2018, 2020~2021) (By Pendleton Ward)

Sprites by Hansungkee
Pk.3/Download Link by Zdagger67

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0jrvamgbmehl9r7/PrincessBubblegumandMarceline.pk3/file
« Last post by Trillster on November 18, 2021, 11:36:36 PM »
Made an oopsie with that last version of the map voting wad, so I've uploaded a hotfix and updated the main post. Someday I'll have a stable version that doesn't end with an 'h"

Uploaded another version for the friends that play duel. I had thought of it at first but never acted on it, but now it'll properly display voting for duel countdown.

Download Here!
« Last post by Rozark on November 18, 2021, 12:00:43 PM »
The most powerful GUI function is the ability to rename parts on the damage display, which allows me to have way too much fun messing with the DPS counter to make it aesthetically useful.
Projects & Creative / Trill's Addon Shop - Damage Display and Map Voting
« Last post by Trillster on November 18, 2021, 04:37:17 AM »
(click to show/hide)

I've found myself being interested with the idea of mods that just serve to be general quality of game and play improvements, so here's a few mods I've created that I would consider must-haves when hosting your servers. All the addons in this thread are designed to be interchangeable and compatible with most all mods and modes of play out there.

Damage Display
(click to show/hide)

Map Voting
(click to show/hide)

For any inquiries or feedback, you can contact me on Discord at Trillster#2887
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10