Advanced Search

Author Topic: Frags' SHBCX (Thread ded. Pls lock.)  (Read 19734 times)

May 27, 2021, 08:46:34 AM
Reply #15

Offline hansungkee

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 24, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

• View Profile
Re: Frags' Saxton Hale Boss Classes Remix (V2 in the works, possibly.)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2021, 08:46:34 AM »
Now V6a

September 28, 2021, 03:13:53 AM
Reply #16

Offline Hunter Frags

• MM8BDM Extender

• Date Registered: December 21, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

• View Profile
    • Low Quality Escapades (YT Channel)
Re: Frags' SHBCX (Change of plans.)
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2021, 03:13:53 AM »
I return to the forums with more talk of my WIP shenanigans. I've been on and off of this due to work and shifting moods, but with time came different thoughts and directions I'm considering going. Gonna run down those first real quick.

Starting off, I've been messing with this under a working title of "Mann Co. Classes", which would keep focus on SH bosses and such. Having had Jax's MoreBosses mod on the mind more here and there (which is excellent in it's own right, just to remind), I keep being led to change things up a bit more to keep not just classes, but other details/functions different enough as to not just some secondary Hale Classes mod, if I'm making sense.

Things I'm wanting to do/undo.
(click to show/hide)

There may be more to say, but I'll leave it at this for now 'cause ADHD be bleh. I haven't implemented anything of the first couple wanted changes yet, so likely expect more changes to the updated previews below. I'll just show what's up so far just to show progress.

= Class Work (So Far) =

Reminder: classes shown are still incomplete and somewhat experimental. More changes are greatly possible. Some classes or certain features shown on Discord are not present here as I think they aren't fit enough to show or I would prefer to do more to them first.

P.S. Read video descriptions for basic, non-descript weapon info.

P.S.S. The recolored Maestro Buster is NOT in the mod.

(click to show/hide)

All this said, input/advice is welcome, if anything to comment on. 'til next time.

August 06, 2022, 09:21:54 PM
Reply #17

Offline Hunter Frags

• MM8BDM Extender

• Date Registered: December 21, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

• View Profile
    • Low Quality Escapades (YT Channel)
Re: Frags' SHBCX (Thread ded. Pls lock.)
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2022, 09:21:54 PM »
I live again! Well, for a second.

As I eventually figured, this little mod thing (last referred to as HECC Classes in videos on my old YT Maestromogus) is in an unsure state. I did a bunch and then started feeling eh about the quality, so I paused progress on it for a loooong while.

If I get back to this and feel more confident about the condition of things, I'll just start a new thread for it. I'll just make a clear file and re-add/revise things one at a time that I feel good with. In the meantime, feel free to lock this one.