Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Top 3 Legend of Zelda Games

(1/6) > >>

RainsLikeSnow:
Just post your top 3 LoZ games 1 being the best 3 being lowest on the list of the 3 of your choice

My 3 Are

1. Ocarina of Time, Very Fun plot and gameplay that you can play over and over again

2.Links Awakening, definitely a great game just because you could steal from the shop owner... (click to show/hide)
3.A Link to the past/Four Swords. Four swords was a remake of A link to the past which is also very good. The grahpics looks nice and the design of link looks really good.

Lio:
1. Majora's Mask
I've already explained why this one is my favorite in some other thread. The dark and gloomy atmosphere feels awesome.

2. Ocarina of Time
The gameplay was amazing, and the story is pretty good too. It was really enjoyable, I still remember the first time I played it. I can't wait for the 3DS remake.

3. A Link to the Past
This was the first LoZ game I played, it will always linger in my mind as one of my favorite games of all time.

Also, Four swords is a separate multiplayer game in the GBA remake of A Link to the Past, not the remake itself.

Edit: Lolol, typed story twice. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing.

RainsLikeSnow:
Yes I know, I have it but I sometimes can't find my cords so I have to emulator a link to a past, and if it weren't for the love story for the mask i wouldn't be pissed of at it. and yes I too want the 3ds remake. THEY ADDED VOICE ACTORS!!!Lets hope they don't sound to indian...

Ivory:
1) Oracle of Ages and Seasons
yes I listed both, those games were meant to be together.
2) Links Awakening
I love it to pieces.
3) Minish Cap
Even if the game was far too short.
Yes, I love the top view Zelda games way more.

Also moving this to General Gaming Discussion.

TheBladeRoden:
1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of TIme
3. Link to the Past

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version